Los Angeles Connection 1.3.3

This Chapter contains Sexual Themes (With detail) 🌚

Third Person POV

The black car drove away as Tom waved goodbye.

"Where are you going?" Salazar asked Y/N.

"I'll just go with you two, if I randomly disappear, I probably went home," Y/N said leaning against the window.

A hum came fron Salazar.

-

Edamura came back in the room to see Y/N lying on his bed and Abbie sitting facing the door.

"I didn't know you were into kids," Abbie said.

Edamura closed the door.

"Get outta here," He said. Abbie threw a phone causing him to struggle and catch it.

"Rude," Y/N grumbled.

"Hola. Cómo estás?" Laurent said.

" What now? "

" They're almost finished with the factory renovation,"Laurent said," How's your homework coming along? "

" Really couldn't tell you, "Edamura said.

" You don't have to make it perfect, "Laurent reassured," As soon as we get what we're after, whoosh we're in the wind."

"I'd like to see you get what's coming to you," Edamura grumbled. Abbie laid back on the bed, crossing her legs.

" Yea, me too," Abbie agreed.

" Keep dreaming."

"I'm going home," Y/N muttered as she got up and walked to the door.

"See ya," Abbie said.

" By the way, it seems the FBI has been digging around," Laurent said. Edamura turned the phone to Abbie.

" News to me, "Abbie said.

"You're hearing it now? From what they're saying Pola Dickens is the one leading the charge," Laurent said.

"Pola Dickens?" Edamura said confused.

Abbie sat up, "Old lady's the best they got. I sure wouldn't wanna play cat and mouse with her."

"Meh, we'll manage somehow, Buenas noches," Laurent said before hanging up.

"You know if you keep hanging around that sleezeball, he's gonna get you in real trouble," Edamura said handing Abbie the phone.

Abbie put the phone in her pocket, "I know what I'm doing and when things start to go south, I'll take care of myself."

Abbie was climbing through the window but paused.

"You should do the same, Black belt," Abbie said before finally jumping out the window."

" You don't have to tell me twice, "Edamura grumbled.

-

" Hurry up! "Salazar yelled as Edamura was fixing his tie.

" Be right there, "Edamura said,"Just need my glasses."

He walked over to the Nightstand and took up his glasses. The Teddy bear fell over. Edamura took it up looked at it, his eyes widen after seeing as camera in the bear's mouth.

"W-what the hell is this?" He stuttered grabbing the cord.

The door was opened making him flinch.

"Come on, we gotta go," Salazar said.