The Beginning PT. 2

Third Person POV

"How do you like it?" The store worker asked Edamura as he was looking in a full body mirror.

"I was aiming for interlectual not geek chic," Laurent said fixing his suit.

He looked up realising Edamura was looking at him.

"Hey, how come your suit looks like, way classier than mine?" Edamura asked fixing his glasses.

Laurent got up, "Relax, you look great," he then added, "same watch as mine, please."

"Of course."

Walking towards Edamura, "And I think, you'll need a tie clip too."

Reasting his hand on Edamura's shoulder and turning him to look at the mirror.

"Let's see, mm so much better than a pocket square," Laurent said putting a pen into Edamura's pocket.

Laurent put his signature on a paper to pay for the bill.

"By the way, I haven't introduced myself," He said handing th lady the bill, "My name is Laurent."

Edamura just looked at him lazily, "Makoto Edamura."

There was a slight pause, "Eh-Edamame?"

Causing Edamura to groan in annoyance, "It's not Edamame, it's Edamura!"

"Sorry, Japanese names are complicated."

"Hey, are you guys don't yet?" A voice asked.

"Oh we were just finishing up," Laurent said turning around, "Aren't you a sight for sore eyes."

Edamura turned to face the woman, then started blushing, "You-you, you look amazing."

(All I'm gonna say is that you're wearing a suit, think of it)

"Aw thanks Edamura," Y/N said smiling.

"Hmm, I think putting your hair up would complete the look," Laurent suggested.

"Oh no, you don't get to tell me how to do my hair, Sac de saleté Monsieur /Mister Dirtbag!"

"I'm kidding, let's be on our way now, we can't waste anymore time," Laurent said walking pass Y/N.

They were now driving to the client, who lived in Beverly Hills.

"WHAT?! THIS PLACE IS GINORMOUS!" Edamura yelled.

"It's the norm around here," Laurent said not surprised at all.

"It's not that big, to be honest," Y/N said.

They noticed some men walking towards the big gates they were outside of.

"Those gangsta looking guys are walking over," Edamura mumbled worriedly causing Laurent to look at him.

"They don't just look like gangstas, they are," Laurent whispered.

"Wha?!"

"¿Hola amigos, como esta?" Laurent asked.

The big, tan guy infront moved his hand to his pocket, "I don't remember having any friends from France."

Y/N's POV

Laurent conversed with the guy.

"I brought samples, come on let me in," Laurent said,"This is my friend from Japan and his French assistant, he's a little bit timid and she can't speak English properly. But I just know he'd love to play with a big guy like you."

"Get off," Edamura said wanting Laurent to let go of him.

The big guy walked towards the gate to open it, letting us in.