Chapter 1

Raelynn felt dizzy and everything around her was fuzzy.

A smoky smell in the air. 

A distant sound of sirens was heard.

She couldn't move in her seat. 

The pain was unbearable. 

She looked to her right and saw her mother looking straight at her. 

Mother's whole body squished and twisted in ways it shouldn't.

Blood and shattered glass covering her. 

Her mother's once tan skin, pale and lifeless. 

Her dead dark brown eyes screaming at her. 

In the back, her brother's body, lifeless with a piece of glass stuck at the side of his head. 

His now pale light brown eyes tinted blood red. 

As his whole body was covered in glass and blood.  

A whistle rang in her ear.

In the distance, a sound of people yelling calling for help was heard. 

Then sirens start blasting in her ear.

Smoke surrounds her as the car door was being forcefully opened by someone. 

A bright light shined down at her face in the night as the man talked. 

She tries to concentrate on what he's saying. 

But her eyes felt heavy, so she closed them. 

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP 

Raelynn slowly stirred while the annoying sound rang in her ears. The smell of alcohol and cleaning supplies filled the air. She opened her eyes when a light blinded her, making her close them again. Slowly opening them getting used to the light, she saw white walls around her. 

Her body was covered in white bandages with a blanket on top. 
The beeping monitor annoying her constantly. 
She then heard people.

"I'm going to check your vitals okay?" Said the man in the white coat. 

He starts checking to hear her heartbeat, her eyes, ears, etc.  

"What happened?" She asked 

The man then stopped and said, "Do you not remember?" 

She started to rummage through her mind, then all the memories came flooding to my head. 

'A loud honk crashing into my car, spinning, screams, glass, blood, my mom, brother, their eyes.'

She started to shake uncontrollably. 

The monitor starts to beep quickly. 

Silent tears streamed down her pale face. 

Her lungs started to hurt. 

People started to yell around her. 

She saw black dots invading her vision and soon darkness consumed her once again. 

Warning: This part may be a bit dark and if you are sensitive to death please don't read this part

It has been 2 months since that day, she is now in her house. The day is bright. The tall unkempt grass surrounding the house. The once vibrant interior is now covered in darkness. None of the lights are on and the curtains are permanently closed. The rooms now empty filled with dust. 
In one of the rooms, silent sobs were heard. 

It's all your fault.  

The thoughts invading her head as her breathing becomes labored and her heart starts pumping too fast.  

If you hadn't closed your eyes Ma and Brother would have been here

She falls to the ground and moves into the fetus position as her body starts to shake uncontrollably and her eyesight becomes blurry.  

You should have died

Her heart feels like it was being pulled apart bit by bit as her eyes see back spots. 

Why are you still alive, just die

But she couldn't. She was afraid of the end had for her.  

'What if the darkness consumes me?' 

If you let it, you can see your family

Then a small spark of hope appears as she hears those words. They felt comforting. But she hesitated when her eyes became heavy with the black dots. 

Come on you can do it  

'Can I? What if I don't see them or what if they hate me?' 

They can hate you. You are a precious daughter and older sister

'Then can I see them if the darkness consumes me?' 

Yes, just let me in and everything will end

As the voice says this, she closes her eyes succumbing to it. She feels herself being wrapped around it. It feels cold and comforting like her mother's hands. But it also felt warm and deep like her brother's laughter. She felt at home, at peace. 

Wake up Raelynn

She suddenly opened her eyes and gasped as if she just had her air sucked out of her lungs and could finally breathe. Tears fell down her face as she heard those words. 

'That sounded like Ma and Brother.' 
She immediately looked around to find them but all she saw was a very elegant Victorian room

But before she could question what was happening, a sudden headache appeared. 

《《《《《♤》》》》》

Remember if you ever start feeling like the world is ending for you are that there is no meaning to go forward, keep going. You are already doing great and no matter how cringey this sounds I hope you take this seriously.

This is her Victorian room