Chapter 8

Time skip: 7 Years

It has already been 7 years. I'm already 26 and Eijaz is 8.

He has grown a lot, he's already 4'5", which is taller than the average 8 year old.

Cara is also 21 and engaged to her childhood sweetheart, Jeremy Oswen.

Caleb and Carter are already married. Caleb's wife is Angelica and Carter's is Mary. But Caleb is the only one with a child, Mia. She is a 5 year old girl with big green eyes and silky brown hair.

 She is a 5 year old girl with big green eyes and silky brown hair

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She is like wolf in sheep clothing

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She is like wolf in sheep clothing. I swear she looks like the most innocent angel, but once you let your guard down, she will literally become the most mischievous little monster.

She is also super smart, even smarter than Eijaz was at 5. But she has a weak body. She was born prematurely so she has a weak immune system and is very fragile.

But that little girl doesn't even care. She even carries a punch that can knock your teeth out.

How do I know this? Well, let me tell you a story.

On Mia's 3rd birthday, we were going to throw her a surprise birthday party. That day her mom, Angelica, took her and Eijaz to the village's park.

When she came back everybody hid and I turned off the lights. So when she came in, we all jumped out and screamed SURPRISE.

It turns out that she got scared and punched the nearest person while letting out a scared squeal.

Guess who was the nearest person

...me.

That day I had a huge purple greenish bruise on my cheek while she kept telling everyone that it was my fault for scaring her, putting all the blame on me.

Later that day she came to me while no one was looking and told me she was sorry while hanging her head down in shame.

She was so cute that I couldn't help but tease her.

So, I told her I would forgive her if she gave me a kiss on the bruise. She then hesitantly gave it to me then went running to Angelica.

It is the cutest yet most painful memory I have of her.

Eijaz also really likes her. He sees her as his little sister.

I am okay with this and everything. But, when those 2 join forces, they become an unstoppable storm that causes havoc everywhere.

I swear, there are times I regret introducing them to each other. One has the brains (Mia) and the other the muscle (Eijaz).

They go all around the village pranking a bunch of our neighbors.

Other children are even scared of them 2 being together.

I remember one time when they went to the only school we have in this village and pretended to be beast from the forest. When everyone saw them, they immediately went running. They called the beast control center.

Then I got in trouble for their mess.

But, seeing them happy is worth it sometimes. Don't worry though, he still gets spanked when we get home. He also knows this when I give him that one look my ma gave me when I got in trouble.

It practically screamed "I'm going to spank you when we get home". I remember those were so scary that in the car ride back home, everything was so quite while I was in the back just hoping that my mom forgot what I did.

If you were never spanked, be grateful for having chill parents.

Well, during the years Eijaz been a lot more different. He behaves more like a normal 8 year old. But, he is still quite mature for his age.

He knows what to do in most situations and can stay calm. He is also very smart. He goes to local village school and he already passed all the kids in his grade.

Although, I've realized that in this world education is still a bit behind. It's because people focus more on magic education because most jobs offered have some type of magic involved.

I also teach Eijaz what I learned when I was on earth, like the basics of math and reading. But he can already do middle school material. I also sometimes teach Mia since she can almost keep up with Eijaz even though she's only 5.

There are times that I am so amazed by how smart they are that I think 'I really am in a novel'. I am quite sure that this type of genius only happens in novels.

But nonetheless, I am grateful for everything. Having the Wels with me has done a lot good for me and Eijaz.

When I was in work, they helped me take care of him a lot.

At work I am already the store manager, which is a big thing. Since there are only 5 stores in the Kingdom of Ophelia, being a store manager there is a huge deal. I also get a huge salary.

The reason why I'd got promoted to store manger this quickly is because of the job I had on earth. Compared to earth this job is a ton easier. I am also not the only manager. There are 5 managers in the store I'm in. The other stores have more because they have bigger stores.

I mean the store I'm in is already bigger than a Walmart. The other ones are probably as big as IKEA, maybe even bigger than that.

I only work on weekdays but I work about 8-9 hours a day. It's usually from 8am to 6pm. But it can be less or more sometimes.

I am satisfied with this job. It's not even half the workload I had on earth. I also get to spend time with Eijaz.

I am super happy with this life. But I am still worried about the fact that I will die in 2 years.

I'll just do whatever I can to enjoy the time I have left. Hopefully the story changes a bit with how Eijaz is now.

Although I still want to see him grow up, if I can keep him for these ten years, I will be happy.

———————-

Unknown POV

Knock knock knock

"Come in"

"I have found her your highness"

"Where is she?"

"She is in the west, near Forest Della Morte"

"Prepare a carriage, I'll head over there tomorrow"

"Yes, Your Grace"

"Leave"

"As you wish, Your Grace"

"I've finally found you"

————————
I'm sorry for not making any interactions. I hope y'all enjoy the last part. (I'm quite sure y'all already know who it is)

*For the part where I address Eijaz being spanked, it is not meant as abuse, but as a punishment.*

Thank you for reading!!!!

Mother of the Villianजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें