Magic Description

Elements:
Original Class Elements: Fire, Water, Wind, and Earth.

Hybrid Class Elements: Electricity, Ice, Sound, and Metal.

Lost Class Elements: Light and Darkness

Unknown Class Elements: Creation and Void.

Everybody is born with an element and are told what is by an orb that is found in the hospital. If a child was not born in a hospital, a legal guardian can book an appointment. And, if someone wants to take it a second time, it will be 3 silver bars ($30,000)

Mana Arteries:
Original Artery: can only use original elements.

Hybrid Artery: can only use hybrid elements.

Lost Artery: can only use lost elements.

Unknown Artery: can only use unknown elements.

Everybody is born with only 1 artery. There are 4 types of arteries and each of these arteries can only use one element from the corresponding elemental class.  For example, Evolet is born with the Hybrid artery which means she can use one of the elements from the hybrid class, which is ice.

Because each person is born with only one artery, they can only use 1 element. But there have been people that have more than 1 artery, so they can use more than 1 element. Although they are only born every 1,000 years.

Affinity Scale:
Affinity: The quality of a person’s element. In a scale of 1-99

The Royal Family: 80-99 
The nobles: 20-79
Commoners: 1-19. 

*These are averages so there have been cases where people have had a higher/lower number than their status.*

MP (Mana Power):
MP: The quantity of a person’s elemental mana. In a scale of 1- 999,999

MP can vary no matter what status but commoners usually have less because of lack of resources and education.

Class & Ranks:
Classes: F(lowest) - S(highest)

Ranks: 1(lowest) - 5(highest)

Everybody is put in a certain class or rank based on how strong and efficient their magic is. They go through a test at any local magic shop, where an expert measures their affinity (quality) and MP (quantity). Then, they are supposed to spar with one of the experts. Based on the results. They are put in a class and a rank. There are 7 classes F-S. F being the lowest and S the highest. In each class there is a rank that starts from 1 and ends in 5. 1 being the lowest and 5 the highest. For example the original Evolet was C2 which means she was class C rank 2.

------------
If there are any confusions with the descriptions please tell me through the comments.

There will be a further description in the next chapter!!!

Thank you for reading!!