Tsukishima x Loving! Male reader

💔

It's late but eh

I tweaked with the ending a bit so hope ya don't mind
(Btw whoever suggested this! Sorry I couldn't tag you!)

I keep accidentally putting it as 'you' instead of 'him'

I've been using Ai Dungeon so I got used it it

So Second-person it is! Mixed with third person lmao

It's a bit late but eh..

__________________________

"Happy Valentine's Day you stupid fucking cheater❤️"

(M/n) smiled upon seeing Tsukishima, he went to him and hugged his back "Kei! Good morning, how are you?" He looked at him with a happy face.

"Ah, morning I guess" Tsukishima didn't look back, you just sigh, you went in front of him "oww Kei, tomorrow is valentine's day! Don't forget to get me something~" you giggled and hugged him once more before running to your class.

Tsukishima sigh in relief, walking to class with Yamaguchi, he never really gave much affection to (M/n) if anything he was a bit bothered by you but he liked you, so he dated you.

____________________

After school, you greeted Tsukishima and kissed his cheek, you ran while waving to them, you headed to the store for preparation in making cookies and a homemade shortcake for Tsukishima.

You went to the store and bought ingredients, as well as a bouquet with flowers, you decided to get a lot of things for him, wanting it to be a special one this year.

________________________

It was Saturday today, the day of Valentine's Day, (M/n) readied his gifts and flowers, you put all the stuff in a basket, you got out of your house and happily walked to Tsukishima's street.

You smiled widely as you saw his house, you ran to the door and knocked on the door, Akiteru opened the door.

"Ah! (F/n)! Are you for Tsukishima? Come in, Yamaguchi is here too" He smiled, you nod and handed him a small pack of cookies "since I'm dropping off here, I thought I would give you some!"

"Aww you're so kind!" Akiteru smiled and let you in, you happily walked in "you got so much and it's all for my brother? I'm jealous!" He giggled.

"Yep!" You went to his room, you were about to knock until you heard a slightly faint voice.

"But what about (F/n)? Aren't you dating him..?"

You gasped a bit at the next voice you heard "he might walk here at any moment..he might get upset"

"He doesn't satisfy me like you do, he's nothing to me.."

It was Tsukishima and Yamaguchi's voice, you already knew that Yamaguchi was here, told by Akiteru, you didn't think they were doing what you thought they were doing.

You didn't knock and just swing the door open, just as you thought, Yamaguchi was shirtless, Tsukishima was holding his waist, you just threw the basket of gifts at them "Happy fucking valentine's day you man-whore.." you glare at the both of them with tears in you eyes.

Tsukishima seemed shocked, he pushed Yamaguchi away "wait-"

"What?! Are you gonna say that you messed up?! Oh whatever came over you.."

"Tsukishima fucking Kei.. if you cared for me like I did to you, you wouldn't do things like these in any situation.." you stormed off, you walked pass Akiteru.

"(F/n)?? What happened?" You tried to ask but you ignored him and ran off.

Tears swelled up your eyes, you ran to your house, quickly getting in and locking the door, you slide down the door and pressed your legs to your chest, your tears slowly fell down your cheek as you clawed your nails to your shirt, pressing yourself to the door.

"How could he do this so me..I gave him so much love..guess I was just someone he doesn't actually care..I feel so stupid" you wiped your tears but it kept coming back, falling down your cheeks like waterfalls.

You shiver as you continued to cry your heart out,

__________________

Tsukishima had told Yamaguchi to leave, he took his glasses off and covered his face, he began to about what happened, he sighed as le looked at the gifts sprawled around the floor, flowers got separated from the bouquet.

Was a sad sight, but then again, like Tsukishima had said to himself, (M/n) wasn't someone to him, like any other people,  it somewhat bothered him, but he brushed it off.

He took his phone, he deleted (F/n)'s number, pictures, everything to get (F/n) away from his thoughts, he shouldn't care anymore, he knew that (M/n) would hate him now.

He sighed and cleaned up the small mess, he handed the gifts to Akiteru and told him to have it.

Akiteru just sigh, frowning at him, as he walked away, he shook his head and just placed the gifts on the table.

What a day..

______________________

Tsukishima was walking to school with yamaguchi, they didn't talk, it was a bit awkward for them to, they saw you pass by, like expected, you didn't greet them or tried to hug Tsukishima, not anymore.

Tsukishima just let you have your way, knowing that the situation could get worse for you, seeing the frown and anger in your face as you passed.

Wasn't it suppose to be a day of love?

Guess it's not always the case..