Tendou x Sad! Male Reader

☁️
Requestedby:zaaron13

Akwhdkd i can't sleep- i'm at my relatives house- beds have to be shared not i don't wanna- my leg also aches and i am slightly pissed and i wanna go home 😀

__________________________________

"As long as i'm here, i'll be here to help you escape the pain"

(F/n) watched as Tendou made his way home, waving goodbye, he felt like he wanted to stay with Tendou, but knowing that his parents wanted him home right after walking Tendou home, he sighed and moved along the streets, towards this dreadful place called home.

Tendou stopped his tracks and watched (F/n) walk away in a hurry, his negative filled emotions followed him around like a shadow, his expression gloomed.

Tendou wanted to help (F/n) with a problem he hasn't known, (F/n) wouldn't tell him the reason for his saddened everyday look, he looked miserable and torn.

Yet Tendou couldn't jump into conclusions, he marked it, Tomorrow was the due date, he wanted (F/n) to tell him honestly, it has gone too long with (F/n) being torn slowly,

Tendou knows not to force him too much, but just wanted to understand his problem and maybe be his own comfort partner, as the time will tell who it'll go, Tendou went qyickly finished his night routine and slept, awaiting for the day to finally be of help to his friend.

____________________

As time passed by quick, practice had ended, he looked for (F/n) on the benches, yet unable to find the male, he looked everywhere for him but he was faced with failure, he sighed, taking out his phone, he contacted (F/n), a slow reply was sent by the (H/c) haired male.

From: Satori🌟
To: ✨Miracle bean✨

(F/n) where are you? I thought we were gonna talk?

........

From: ✨Miracle bean✨
To: Satori🌟

I'm sorry Satori..my parents wanted me home to do chores.. maybe another time?..

From: Satori🌟
To: ✨Miracle bean✨

Aw..well okay but can i stop by there for a while?

From: ✨Miracle bean✨
To: Satori🌟

You..can't sorry, my parents don't let me have anyone over see you tomorrow Satori

From: Satori🌟
To:✨Miracle bean✨

Ah..see you then, Take care of yourself✌️

From: ✨Miracle bean✨
To: Satori🌟

You too, take care☺️

___________________

Tendou sighed, he just smiled it off, maybe...maybe soon he will, he made his way home, alone this time, Tendou felt himself frown, walking in the cold evening all by himself, he huffed and went in the house after arriving, slightly frustrated.

He cooled himself up with a warm shower after a tiring day, he held his face, feeling discontent, he tried up shrug it off and went to sleep.

_________________

Tendou awoke from the sound of his phone ringing, he yawned and rubbed his eyelids, picking up his phone and checking it, his eyes widdened after seeing texts from (F/n), he saw that it was just a minute ago.

From: ✨Miracle bean✨
To: Satori🌟

Satori...if you're awake..please meet me at the park..i need you right now..

Tendou's expression showed concern, he typed quickly before getting up and taking a jacket to put it on, along with some pajama pants.

From: Satori🌟
To: ✨Miracle bean✨

On my way, wait for me

________________

(F/n) found a small smile on his lips after reading his reply, he stood leaning on a tree, where Tendou and him usually hangout in occasions, he made a look out for his redhaired friend, to his joy, Tendou arrived.

"Is something wrong?" Tendou asked, slightly panting after running from home "ah..nothing is wrong really.." (F/n) smiled wearily at Tendou, making him frown.

"Texting me at night is nothing to brush off, what's bothering you?" Tendou sat him down on the grass, under the tree "its just that...i wanted a little escape from home i guess..maybe a little comfort.. sorry for bothering you so late at night" (F/n) looked down and fiddled with his fingers.

"I don't mind" Tendou flashed him a smile "that's why i said to rely on me a little" he had (F/n) look at him.

"You look tired" Tendou sighed, he pulled (F/n) to his chest "tell me what you need you tell me, and don't hesitate" he spoke calmly.

"Thank you.." (F/n) smiled, he first took a deep breath before speaking once more "Satori..am i a burden..? Have i you ever thought of me as unimportant?..am i too quiet?..habe i ever annoyed you? Am i too persistant? Useless? Have i even done anything good in life.." He asked wearily.

Tendou was abit taken aback by his questions, he smiled and answered them honestly "you have never been a burden to you, you are very important to me..you could never be annoying to me.. you are perfect the way you are, useless was never anything i described you as, and you have done a lot of things in life.."

Tendou stopped for a minute, feeling warm tears fall on him, he smiled and hugged him tightly " you made friends, believed in people, helped me with a lot of things i could even list it, (F/n), even if that wasn't much for you, it was for me, i may not properly know what you're experiencing everyday but a i know is that you're strong,"

"Stronger than me, stronger than anyone else" Tendou rubbed circles on (F/n)'s back "its okay to cry, crying doesn't make you weak, it never did, nothing else matters but you.."

(F/n) felt strong emotions, more tears fall, beautiful words from Tendou wasn't what he expected, but it was what he needed.

"You're feelings matter more than anyone else, prioritize yourself than others.."

"And (F/n), from what i heard, we are here to save people, the world, but, its okay if the only person you save...was yourself, you weren't born just for people to tell you what you are.. and who you are, we are still young.. we have so much potention and things we haven't accomplished"

"So..even if the situation isn't good in the present, doesn't mean it will in the future...just be patient..and everything will come your way"

(F/n) tightened his grip, he erupted into tears as he cried quietly on Tendou.

Tendou held him tightly and closed his eyes as he spoke with a smile "and with that.."

"As long as i'm here, i'll be there to help you escape the pain"