Playboy! Oikawa x Male reader

💔

Aight, let's get straight to it!
I'm sorry bby Tooru <3

Requested by: JenyneCruzII

_______________

Oikawa and (F/n) have been in a relationship ever since high school started, not only their relationship blossomed within the three year span.

Oikawa's population also sparked up, fangirls began to take his attention and love, leaving (M/n) holding on to him from behind.

Occasionally, (F/n) would see his lover flirt with girls as he walked by the halls, well.. It wasn't the girls' fault for not knowing their relationship, they had to keep it a secret, Oikawa demanded it..

To keep his popularity up of course..yeah.. Not like (F/n) was any more important that his reputation in school...

Very insensitive of you Tooru..

________________

As a few days pass, (F/n) tried to keep their relationship from breaking and falling apart, keeping close to Oikawa, making effort to make him special bentos, unconditional love, everything.. He did just for Oikawa..

Their promise was to be together ever since middle school.

Where did that promise go..?

(F/n) kept a smile on his face as Oikawa locked his attention to his fame, Iwaizumi had told the male that if Oikawa kept his behavior towards him, he should just leave him.

Same goes to Tsukishima, behind Oikawa's back, (F/n) made a close bond to a first year in karasuno, they seemed to have a deep bond, knowing that they have very personal and deep conversations together.

At least someone cared..

______________

"Yahoo (F/n)!" Oikawa smiled at (M/n), he placed his arms around him "how's my love doing~?" He spoke cheerfully, acting innocent and as if he didn't do anything to upset his one and only.

"Oh..hey Tooru" (F/n) smiled, looking kind of pained, Oikawa paid no mind to it and began to talk about his past volleyball match with a school.

(F/n) felt a bit dull, hearing Oikawa's voice, he used to feel warm and happy hearing his chocolate haired boyfriend's voice.

Used to anyways..

"What've you been doing?" (F/n) asked with a fake like smile "oh! Uhm just stuff, maybe help iwa-chan with something and all!"

Liar

"Oh..that's okay i guess..!" (F/n) looked ahead "well.. Lunch is almost done..! See you after practice..?" (F/n) stopped walking "uh yeah! Okay! Bye!" Oimawa gave him a small hug before running off with Iwaizumi.