Kageyama x Energetic! Male reader

I needed to update but i didn't want to do any requests yet so- here is kags ma boi- also- i'm back after a slightly long break! Thank you for being patient!

Dw do the lemon soon!

☁️

_______________________________

"Short Time, loveable Moments"

"Hello?" A male appeared from the doors of the volleyball gym, his apearance was shown off as bright, much like hinata, a ball of energy.

It got the attention of the team, the mom of the team stepped in "do you need anything?" Suga greeted him with his charming smiles.

"Ah, yes! Is Tobio here?" The (H/c) haired male asked, Suga turned to kageyama and called him.

"Kageyama someone's here for you!" Kageyama turned to face them, his face brightened seeing his favorite person at the door.

His expression changed when he felt a hard hit on his face, a ball had found its way towards his face.

He glared at the culprit whom threw the ball "AHH! SORRY!" hinata shrieked a bit, appearing in a defence stance.

"DUMBASS WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" He angrily snapped, forgetting that (F/n) was there.

"Well, we're a bit busy with practice right now, mind if you wait on the benches while we finish up?" Suga suggested.

"Yeah that's cool" (F/n) beamed back with a smile and made his way to one of the benches, Suga came back to practice.

___________________________

After practice, (F/n) made his way to Kageyama, whom was packing up his stuff and placing his bag to his shoulder.

"Tobio!" (F/n) embraced him from behind, scaring the raven haired male, he quickly turned his head "agh!-..a-ah (F/n).." his eyes sparkled upon seeing his lover once more "what..are you doing all the way to miyagi?" He asked, his cheeks showed a pink hue, (F/n) let go of him.

"What do you think? For you! I haven't seen you for a month!" (F/n) hugged him once more.

"Did you miss me? Or was volleyball in your mind again?" (F/n) giggled lightly, Kageyama blushed a bit and looks away "well i guess i did.." he did a little pout.

"I'm staying in your house until the day after tomorrow arrives!" He picked up his bag full of clothes "just for me?" Kageyama asked, finally locking eyes with him.

"Just~ for~ you~!" He pulled kageyama and went off with him out of school "so you skipped school? What about your brother?" He rubbed the beck of his neck.

"Sõ-nii? Well i told him about it! And..yeah i skipped school..BUT! But! Now i'm here so let's not worry 'bout that!"

He held kageyama's arm close to him "let's go!" He happily walked with kageyama to his home, wanting to yet again, claim his bed like always.

"Is your sister home?" (F/n) asked as they arrive to the door "she said she'll be home a little late" kageyama unlocked the door and opened it.

"If you want i can heat up some leftov-" (F/n) quickly took of his shoes and went in and inside his room, placing his stuff down and jumping on the bed "Leftover..i guess you do" kageyama placed his bag down and went to the kitchen.

____________________

The two had finished eating and headed to Kageyama's room, (F/n) checked his phone for any missed messages from his friends.

Kageyama laid on the bed, setting his ball lightly, (F/n) looked at him "Oi Tobio" his call spooked kageyama a bit making the ball fall down near his face.

He looked at (F/n) cautiously "why don'tcha loosen up a bit", (F/n) went on the bed and sat on kageyama's pelvis, having his legs support him to lighten his weight on Kageyama.

Kageyama blushed lightly, looking at (F/n) with a slightly confused look, (F/n) bent down to him, making kageyama shut his eyes closed.

Then, (F/n) grinned and swiftly took the pillow from his head and whacked him with it "gotcha! Hahaha!" He laughed a bit.

Kageyama opened his eyes, showing a frustrated look, but it changed to a smirk as he took the spare pillow and hit (F/n) with it.

"Ack!" (F/n) fell on his back, he laughed joyfully, Kageyama sat up and huged him after he got up "you should smile more, love~" (F/n) cupped his cheeks.

Kageyama looked at him with a slight frown "please!" He plead, Kageyama blushed lightly giving him a shy smile when quickly burying his face on (F/n)'s chest, making (F/n) smile brightly and ruffle his hair.

"Very cute~" he giggled, Kageyama looked up, quietly admiring his lover, (F/n) looked back at him "what? You want a kiss?" (F/n) kissed Kageyama on his forehead.

Kageyama looked flustered after it, he covered his forehead "boke.." he blushed lightly, but he seemed to be very happy about it.

"I love you you know that?" (F/n) stroked Kageyama's soft raven hair, Kageyama nodded "m-me too.." he leaned his head to (F/n)'s shoulder.

"I..l-lo-li-love...you too" he stuttered as he spoke quietly, (F/n) blushed and smiled wider "awe Tobio~"