Kenma x husband! male reader

Requested by diamondwol3

Idk how and why i did this within a day- i guess it didn't feel right then i don't get as much notifications when i was still making chapters soooooo yah!

Please vote and comment to keep me motivated! Sankyuu!

(D/n)- Daughter's name

(Slightly short! Sorry!)

________________

(F/n) and kenma had been married for a bout four years, they have wanted to have a child ever since they became engaged, they had (D/n) in their second anniversary, they were overjoyed and happy with their decision.

Yet even knowing that parenting isn't, sometimes (D/n) wakes then up in the middle of night by crying from her scary nightmares.

Which is what will happen this night.

___________

"Kenmaaaa! (D/n) is awake!" (F/n) called from the other room, looking a bit troubled as (D/n) cried in his arms, Kenma woke up, he groaned a bit, sitting up and rubbing his eyes, he got out of the bed and walked to (D/n)'s room.

He walked in and greeted (F/n), took (D/n) from (M/n)'s arms, making (D/n) squirm, confused of who's holding her "m-maaa!" She cried.

"Shhh..~ mommy's here" Kenma placed her head on his shoulder, she calmed down a bit but tears kept falling down her cheeks,

"Did you have a nightmare sweetie? Its alright..~ mommy and daddy are here, no monsters will get to us" kenma reassured her.

(F/n) smiled as she slowly stopped crying and getting sleepy again "well done once again kenma" he praised and kissed his forehead.

"Sorry to wake you up so late, i accidentally woke her up" he apologised, kenma smiled and shook his head "its alright (F/n), you didn't mean to" he slowly rocked her back to sleep.

"You do want some warm milk to get you back to sleep kenken?" (F/n) asked, Kenma quietly chuckled "don't call me that..and sure.." He yawned and continued to rock (D/n) to sleep.

(F/n) went out to heat up some milk, a few minutes passed by and (F/n) came back holding a glass of milk, he smiled as he saw kenma asleep in sitting position with his hear and arms resting on the crib wall.

He sighed and placed the milk on a table, he walked to kenma and slowly carried him bridal style, making sure he doesn't wake up.

He walked out of (D/n)'s room and closed the lights, but making sure to open the night light so it wouldn't be too dark for her.

He carried kenma out, slowly closing the door behind him, they soon arrived to their room, he closed the lights there as well and carefully placed kenma on the bed, he laid next to him and pulled the blankets over them.

"Good night love" (F/n) kissed him on the cheek and held him close to him, making kenma comfortable with the warm he was recieving, a small smile formed on his face as he dreamed.

____________
BONUS SCENARIO
(I did this cuz it was too short)

"Oi! Kenma what time is it???" (F/n) entered the room "hey- why is (D/n) here with you?!!" He noticed (D/n) on Kenma's lap.

(D/n) just giggled "hello papa!" She greeted him "hello sweetie" he smiled but continued to scold kenma "kenken honey, it is 12am! Why are you two still up??" He had his hands on his hips.

"She wanted me to teach her how to play Call of duty.." He looked back to the computer.

"Up until 12 in the morning???" He looked mad and concerned "well she has school and i'm usually still editing my videos in the afternoon so i don't really get to teach her stuff" he explained.

"I- am too tired for this...just don't stay up till 3, she has school tomorrow, (F/n) laid on their bed and was quickly swept away into dream land.