☁️Christmas special: Karasuno's Third Years☁️

☁️

Merry christmas my fellow readers! Happy holidays and enjoy your day❤️❤️
________________________

"Three in one"

"Daichi-san! Where does the presents go??" Hinata asked, walking around with a present on his hand "ah, next to the food table" Daichi pointed the location, hinata thank him and made his way.

"Tsukishima! Yamaguchi! There you are! Help us! We're almost done with decorations!" Suga pulled them in and went back to his assigned objective.

"Its so early dammit.." Tsukishima yawned, annoyance struck him more as he walked with yamaguchi and placed their presents on the pile.

"Merry christmas" yamaguchi smiled at suga whilst he passed him "merry christmas!" Suga replied with a much brighter smile.

"Hang the misletoe tanaka!"

"Got it!"

"Oi! Noya stop eating the cookies!! The party hasn't started!!"

"Tsukishima! Help us hang the streamers!"

_________________

Today is a special day, Christmas, the team has decided to make a whole party, just for them, Ukai and takeda unfortunately couldn't join, they had other plans to spend the holiday.

They aranged everthing together,

Everyone has a gift that they picked for a specific person, only one, and if one didn't get a gift, there are extra gifts just in case, they also can't tell who until it was time.

Party games were picked by the second years, everyone brought their own kind of food/dessert/candies, everything was almost set but someone was still missing.

"Okay is everyone here?" Daichi asked them, looking around for any missing person, ennoshita noticed first "(L/n)-san! He isn't here yet" he announced.

"Ehh??? Why is he late?" Noya gasped, hinata looked through the window "maybe he got stuck in snow?" He suggested.

"I'll text him" Asahi took out his phone, suga sighed "i swear if he forgot i'm gonna kick him!" He crossed his arms.

"But it isn't likely for (L/n)-san to forget, you literally spammed his phone yesterday about the party" kinnoshita and narita snickered.

"Why don't we just forget about him and start the party already?" Tsukishima sat down with a huff "the party can't start without the star on the tree!" Suga glared at Tsukishima,

Just on time, a knock was heard from the door "that must be him!" Hinata jumped happily, Ennoshita opened the door.

"Sorry i'm late!" (F/n) spoke nervously greeting ennoshita as he went in "oh i was so worried!" Suga lightly punched his shoulder.

"Ow! Sorry Kou-chan" (F/n) smiled nervously, Suga blushed a bit, hearing his nickname once more from (F/n), tanaka looked at (F/n) "why do you have such a big bag?? Aw man whoever will get your present must be lucky!" Tanaka grinned.