Akaashi x Male reader

Requested by:Thatonedumbkid_

There is another request really similar to this but i'll just do em individually

(Short)

I might make a lemon oneshot soon ;))

__________________________

It was a long night for the two lovers, they couldn't sleep at this time of the night, so because of that, they decided to make it a time to pay much attention to each other.

Since its always disrupted by school, volleyball, homework, bokut- i mean personal problems, etc.

They both cleaned their shared room and went to take a separate shower, (F/n) showered first.

Akaashi just finished taking a night bath, he got out of the bathroom with shorts on, he held a towel on his head, drying it off as he made his way to their bed, (M/n) was seated on the middle of the bed, awaiting for his lover.

"Lemme do that for ya keiji~" (F/n) seated Akaashi in front of him and helped him dry his hair, Akaashi smiled and let him.

"So what shall we do tonight lovebird?" (F/n) rests his head on Akaashi's shoulder after drying his hair.

"Hmm, well i'm too tired to do anything but lay down..~" Akaashi yawned a bit, he gave (F/n) a small smile.

"Alright, cuddles it is!" (F/n) wrapped his arms around Akaashi's waist, Akaashi nodded "let me put my shirt on first-" "nope! No need!" (F/n) pulled him down to the bed.

"Its cold-" "we can be in a blanket cave!" (F/n) pulled his big and fluffy blankets over them, Akaashi just sighed "fine fine"

He laid on his side, (F/n) quickly slipped in his arms and smiling at the warmth he received from his beloved.

"Keiji~...keiji love~~!" (F/n) called from under the blankets "hmm?" Akaashi pulled the blankets over his head and looked at (M/n).

"Sing me a song?" (F/n) asked with a small pout "you gotta be kidding me.." Akaashi just covered (F/n) with his chest.

"Well..?"

"No" Akaashi denied his request, and snuggled to (F/n), wanting something else to do "aww.."

"Keiji!, i actually have something to tell you" (F/n) blushed a bit "what is it?" Akaashi asked "i love you~" (F/n) smiled widely.

"I love you too.." Akaashi responded quietly "but i want you to tell me why, why do you love someone like me?" Akaashi smirked a bit.

"Tell you why i love you?"

"Easy." (F/n) smiled brightly,

He looked adjust upwards and looked at Akaashi's eyes "i love you, because you take care of me, you care about my feelings, you notice every time i feel sad and useless..you comfort me.. You make me feel warmth every time i'm with you.."

Akaashi nodded slowly " you were there for me whenever i didn't feel like myself.. And whenever i felt like breaking down..you're always at my side.., you know me at my best...and worse.."

"Ever since we met, when those beautiful eyes met mine..i knew you were the one.."

(F/n) brushed akaashi's hair "my only one" he whispered softly, Akaashi looked slightly flustered.

"That's why i love you" (F/n) said with passion "and don't you forget that.."

Akaashi kissed his cheek "i won't... Plus its my priority to protect you..and love you.. Of course i would never forget"

They looked at each other's eyes lovingly,

___________

They spent their time looking at each other, admiring each other, before it was time for sleep to take them away to dream land and wake up on each others arms.

"I love you"