Chapter 6: Guards

Jungkook P.O.V.

"Hey where are you going? Why are you running?" I yelled at Y/n. One moment we're walking together to the entrance of the city and the next moment she's running away.

I chased after her and when I finally caught up to her, I asked her why she ran.

"The guards, they probably believe I'm dead. If they see me alive, King Romin will put a target on my back and send his men out to kill me" she answered.

"Oh yeah, that makes sense" I answered a little awkwardly. I have to admit, I felt quite dumb for not thinking of that before.

"Well then, we'll have to find a way to sneak you into the city" I answered.

She leaned against a tree and began thinking. I couldn't help but stare at her beautiful face. She then noticed me and I looked away as fast as I could, lowering my gaze.

"I think I might know a way in" she spoke.

Y/n P.O.V.

I grabbed Jungkook by the arm and dragged him with me through the woods.

"Hey wait a second! Where are you taking me?!?" said Jungkook in a desperate tone.

"I know someone who might be of help with our situation" I said.

I continued walking through the woods with Jungkook until we reached the other far end of the city. I looked at the distance and saw Hyunyul running around in the front part of his house. Hyunsuks house was at the edge of the kingdom which means there wasn't any guards guarding the perimeter of the city. I pushed Jungkook behind a bush and I crouched down next to him, hiding in case there were any guards here by any chance.

"Look" I said. "I have a friend who lives in that house over there" I said pointing to Hyunsuk's house. "We're going to climb and jump over the wall and go into his house through the back door" I explained.

"Won't your friend get mad? And what do we do if there's guards on the other side of the wall?" he asked.

"I'm very sure there's no guards but we have to do this very quickly".

He nodded and we ran quietly to the wall. We climbed over it and soon we were in the back outer part of Hyunsuk's home. I quickly opened the back door and Jungkook and I went inside. Soon, Hyunyul walked inside his home through the front door and caught me and Jungkook.

"Y/n, you're alive!" yelled Hyunyul. He ran straight into my arms and gave me the biggest hug.

"Y/n... you're alive?" said Hyunsuk as hw walked in, staring at me in disbelief.

"Yes yes, the great Y/n survived" I said and smiled at the two brothers. Hyunyul let go of me and Hyunsuk approached me and gave me an incredibly tight hug.

"Oh god Y/n. Never scare us like that again. Romin had announced yesterday that he had finally killed you. Hyunyul cried endlessly when he heard that." said Hyunsuk letting go of me.

"How did it all happen?" he asked.

I then proceeded to explain what happened at the court during my trial and how I fell down the waterfall and my encounter with Jungkook.

"Oh thank you so much for saving her. I owe you my life" said Hyunsuk to Jungkook.

"Of course!" answered Jungkook with a playful smile.

Jungkook P.O.V.

Hyunsuk seemed like a caring boy. His expressions toward Y/n really showed he loved her in a sibling type of way. Hyunyul was also very adorable. Sadly, I have to get going. The others will scold me for being in the human world for too long.

"Well Y/n, I'm glad I was able to help and I'm glad we met. Sadly I must go attend to some duties with a distant relative here in Caesarea" I said lying to her.

"Oh alright, and thank you once again. I'm glad we met. I hope to see you around more often" she answered with that charming smile of hers.

"Of course!" I said with the biggest smile plastered on my face. I then bid Y/n, Hyunsuk, and Hyunyul goodbye and left the cabin. I climbed over the wall and walked into the forest, far from Caesarea, where no one could see me. I then opened up the door to Olympia.

I entered Olympia and realized I was in the Grand Hall.

"Well well well, look who came back" said a strong, confident voice.

*sigh* damnit, they caught me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ah shit, they caught my boy Jungkook lacking 😔 hope y'all enjoyed this chapter lmao and um please correct me or ask me questions if something seems confusing aha😅

Love,
Erin