Chapter 14

"Yeonjun.." Soobin softly moaned between the kiss.

The older one broke the kiss. "Im sorry, aren't u with someone soobin?"

The younger one went silent. He wants yeonjun but denied every single thing when Lia and Hueningkai mentioned about him. He pulled yeonjun neck and their body touches.

"S-soobin" Yeonjun said while rubbing his palm onto soobin waist, "Do u want me..."

"U-uh..." soobin shyly nodded yes but yeonjun look disbelief.

"Wow, u missed me!?" Yeonjun raised his voice," How many times that I apologized to u. Huh! I can't actually believe u still like me!"

The younger one has tears on his eyes full of regrets. He fully speak to him with a sad and angry voice. "Ur the one who let the relationship down on us yeonjun! U believe ur own ex! I know i might look like a player..but im not!"

"S-Soobin" yeonjun said covering his ears.

"I dont want ur apology. I dont want anything from u!" The popular guy said.

Yeonjun POV
D-does he mean that. I feel dumb and stupid! He doesn't want me...or anything from me. I cried hard...feeling i wanna die.

"Try not to stop me from dying Soobin." I said while soobin get shocked.

I ran to my room and locks the door.

——————————————-————————————-
Yeah no, i was too busy with tiktok and school. I have my break. Im gonna do 4-5 day beomgyu book for his birthday. And taegyu ff is out but without chapters.