Chapter 3

Previously on Jealousy Happend...
"Wait!?...What!?" Yeonjun and Soobin said while they both look at each other.
____________________________________
"You heard me boys" Mr. Min said while sitting down in his desk.

Yeonjun POV
I was shook, me and Soobin staying together? For the whole school year???? The playboy and the popular kid in school? I- im so done!

I turn over to Beomgyu and Taehyun. They we're smirking at me. I mouthed "wtf" to them and they we're still smirking. I saw Ryujin and she was a bit mad. Also Soobin's girlfriend.

Soobin POV
Great the playboy its staying with me. I mean he's cute but he always flirts with the guys and girls. I bet he's gonna flirt with me. I turn around and saw Lia mouthed at me "Good luck Soobin" i just ignore her and saw Yeonjun.

Yeonjun went towards me and my heart skip a bit. I mean he's cute and making everyone fall in love with Yeonjun. But i think Im not his type, Im more soft, a bit of gay, wears girly outfit while at home after my break up with Yeji. Great.

I turned around and saw Yeji getting abit mad. Also his ex Ryujin. I whispers something on Yeonjun ear, "Yeonjun, Ryujin and Yeji is mad.."

He whispers back and put his hand on my thigh, "ignore them Soobin"

3rd Person POV

"You guys can do whatever you want this week, because its your first week of school" Mr min said.

Yeonjun hands are still in his thigh. "Yeonjun..." Soobin whispers on his ear, "remove your hand, please."

"Why?" Yeonjun question, He then rub soobin thigh to make him whimpered. "I just want to put my hands on your thigh soobin"

While being said, Beomgyu, Taehyun, Lia and Hueningkai saw them. "Beomgyu, Lia, come here", Taehyun said while both of them went to tae and hyuka desk, "did you saw Yeonjun and Soobin hyung?"

"Yeah, i saw them, Yeonjun is rubbing Soobin hyung thigh" Hueningkai and Beomgyu said it at the same time.

"Is Yeonjun flirting with Soobin?" Lia said but cut off by Taehyun, "Maybe, Yeonjun doesn't fall in love easily tho."

"Yeah, After Yeonjun and Yeji break up, he's always flirting with a lot of guys and girls. But he doesn't fall in love." Hueningkai said.

Soobin POV
I can hear Beomgyu, Taehyun and Yeonjun's friends talking about us. Yeonjun keeps rubbing my thigh so I whimper on his ear.

"Yeonjun...." i whimpered on his ear, "please....stop" He smirks and stop rubbing my thigh. He really like me to suffer.

I put my head down feeling embarrassed. Yeonjun is such a flirt! I fall in love really easy. Ugh, He's cute and handsome...i really love his face features. Soobin, what are you thinking???? Do i like him??