Chapter 6

Previously.....
I could see Soobin staring on my lips. I really want to kiss him really bad.
——————————————————————————-
Soobin POV
Yeonjun is still on my lap. I really want to kiss him. He's really precious. I want to claim him to be my boyfriend. I wrap my arms around his waist.

Yeonjun was about to get up but I grabbed in time, making us fall into the bed. I was at the bottom and Yeonjun was on top. Since i like him, i started to blush.

He notice and leans towards me. I could hear my heart beating. His lips crashed into mine. It took me a few seconds to kiss him back. I pulled him closer not breaking the kiss.

It was soft, and lovely kiss.  Yeonjun pulled me up and he gentlly set me on his lap.

We started to make out. Our lips are moving in sync while my arms around of his neck.  But his hand are travelling down my neck to my thigh. I need to move, I slowly move but he broke the kiss.

"I-im sorry.....I didn't mean to kiss you. I like u Soobin." He said. I slowly get off and hold his chin.

"Believe or not..i like you too Yeonjun." I said while i kissed his neck.

He started to smile sweetly. He confessed to me and i want him. I need him. I started to go to the kitchen to make ramen. I felt a grip on my waist. It was Yeonjun.

Yeonjun POV
I slowly wrap my arms around his waist. He noticed and smiled. His lips are so soft and i want to kiss him. I slowly pick him up and set him on the kitchen counter.

Author note: I made Soobin light for Yeonjun to carry around.

"I want your lips binnie..." I said while he nod and kiss me instantly.

He gently wrapped his arm on to my neck. It was soft af. But something got hot a lil bit. The kiss was rougher.

I broke the kiss and cups his soft cheeks.