Chapter 9

Author POV
"Yeonjun ah~" the younger one want to ask something," Do you get jealous easily?"

Yeonjun nodded and feel embarrassed about himself. The younger one hug him tight. The way soobin touch, kisses and hugs wanna make Yeonjun his. The older wrapped his arms around the younger one.

"Do u get jealous easily?" The older one said while Soobin puts his head on his shoulder. Soobin mumbles,"Kinda".

Yeonjun POV
I heard my phone rang, I pushed him and pecks his lip. "Soobin I have to go.." I said while I kiss him.

"Whyyy~ please stay with me" He said cutely. The way he said that really cute, makes me fall more.

"Binnie" I sat him down on my lap,"I promise i will be back.."

I kissed his neck earning a soft moan on Soobin's lips. I stopped and l look at him. "Yeonjunnie, Im gonna hang out with my friends..since your going out with ur friends."

"Bubba" I said while rubbing his inner thigh and he started to moan again. "I'll go" I kissed him passionately. His lips are so sweet.

He pushed me and went on top of me without breaking the kiss. I slid my hand under his skirt, underwear and started to rub it gently. He moaned softly and goes lower making us touching skirt and jeans. I keep rubbing and stroking his member. He moaned a bit loud but someone heard us.

"Yeonjun, Soobin I-"Beomgyu froze for a second, "what are you guys doing" he smirked.

I heard beomgyu and rubs soobin member softly.

Soobin POV
I was embarrassed moaning infront of beomgyu. Thanks to Yeonjun but his hand is still on my member.

Yeonjun got up and place me down on his lap. "We're not doing anything gyu" He lied and started his hand to get out.

"I swear i saw Soobin on top of you Yeonjun, but i'll guess ur gonna do this again aren't you?" beomgyu smirked and Yeonjun look at me.

"I guess" he smirked and hugs me.

"I'll go and meet the team ok Yeonjun?" Beomgyu said and went out.