Chapter 7

Next Morning
Yeonjun POV
I was walking to the halls with Beomgyu and Taehyun. I saw soobin hanging out with San and Sana. Chaeryong has the strongest relationship with her love one. Taehyun and Beomgyu has the best friendship. And yeji and ryujin still wants their ex. Me and soobin.

I can't believe i kissed soobin, His lips are so soft. Ryujin and Soobin we're together with san and sana. Ryujin was flirting with binnie and i get jealous easily.

"Yah hyung!" Beomgyu said, "are you jealous???"

"What? Me? Jealous??" I said while looking at beomgyu,"Im not jealous"

"Sure sure" Beomgyu teased.

I walked into the washroom and fixed my hair. Its so messy! I heard someone walk in the washroom. It was soobin and he backed hug me.

"Hi Junnie" He said softly making my heart melt.

Soobin POV
"Hi Soobin" Yeonjun said while He's looking at me. I love Yeonjun's voice....its so soothing.

I put my head on Yeonjun shoulder and he kissed me in the forehead. Yeonjun scent is strong.

He turn faced towards me and pinned me into the wall. "Im sorry but i wanted to kiss you" he said while touching my arms.

I kissed him on the lips. He kissed back, wrapping his arms around my waist. He broke and smiled at me, "I will make u mine soon, I promise" After he said that i went down on his face to his neck. I kissed his neck with no hesitation.

He almost moaned but he hold it still. I stopped and looked at him. He hold my hand and walked out then went to the classroom. I sit on top of the desk and look around.

No one is still there yet. Its only me and Yeonjun. Yeonjun was really bored. I kinda wanted to make out with him. He was sitting on top of someone desk.

"Yeonjun ah~ Come" I said while Yeonjun came to me. I look around and we still have time before the lunch break was over.

"Hug?" I said while pouting. He hugged me softly then peck my lips.

I slowly put my head on his chest. "Your so cute baby" Yeonjun said with a soft tone. I blushed and snuggle on his chest.

"Soobin ah, I have to ask you somethin-", Hueningkai froze for a few seconds, "Are you hugging Jun hyung?"

"Mhm." I said calmly while looking at kai,"So whats up?"

"Why Ryujin wants you back?"Kai said.

I sigh,"You don't know yet..before you came here to this school. I was the mr popular and rich too."

"I think she wants your money Bin" Yeonjun said while kissing me on the forehead.

"Oh ok, i'll cya later Soobin." Hueningkai waved goodbye and went to lia.

Yeonjun POV

Soobin face is on my neck, I don't know what to do anymore. He started leaving me soft kisses around my neck. "Ah Soobin ssi ah~" I moaned softly.

Why am I moaning....I looked at him. He started kissing my sweet spot on the right side of my neck. I moaned softly quietly. He stop kissing my neck then went to back to his seat.

I goes to him and sat down beside him. "Yeonjun ah~" Soobin said, "Do you ever become horny or needy?"

I nod while Soobin sat on my lap. "Make me moan hyungie" He said.

Was he horny... I kissed his forehead, "are you horny baby".

......................................................................................
Sorry for this late update. Idky tho. Anyways, I have a new book called Enemies Both Fell Inlove Kang Taehyun FF. Make sure you check it out when i post chapter 1!! The