Chapter 18- Last Chapter

Few Years past, Soobin and Yeonjun is about to graduate collage. Its been 4 years being together. As well for their exes, They started to date a different guy.

For Taehyun and Beomgyu started dating for over a year. Both of them is really sweet to each other. Beomgyu really wants a child. So does Soobin.

As for Hueningkai and Lia, they have lovers already. But lia likes kai for his personality and everything about him.

All 6 of them became close.

"J-junnie" Soobin moaned out while the older one rubbing his small member. "Oh ah... it feels so damn good.."

Yeonjun chuckle and rubs it faster. Soobin has been like this for 2 years. The older is such a tease rubbing the sub member.

Yeonjun finally stops and cuddles him. "Honey, i have a surprise date for you"

"Really!?" A surprise date!?" Soobin said then the older nodded.

Flashback To 1 Year Ago Today
Yeonjun was hanging out with His best friends. Beomgyu and Taehyun was fooling around with each other. And played the balance game. Is just a normal day til Beomgyu asked Yeonjun about something.

"Hyung? When are you gonna proposed to Soobin" Beomgyu ask. Yeonjun was shock and thought about it.

"Yeah Hyung, you have been with Soobin hyung for 4 years!" Taehyun add to what Beomgyu ask.

" I don't actually know.. maybe next year? Maybe 2 years from now" Yeonjun said while both of them nodded.

"Lets go get a ring for him." Taehyun said.

"A promise ring?", Yeonjun asked 

"Idiot", Beomgyu said while yeonjun hit him after he said that, "Not a promise ring Yeonjun, A Propose ring, for Soobin."

Yeonjun face palm and nods "Okay then."

BACK TO THE PRESENT

Soobin was getting ready for the date, while Yeonjun hides the ring in his pocket. The older one was really nervous for the proposal before this. Soobin went out to him and back hug him. 

YEONJUN POV

Soobin looks stunning as always. I kissed him on the cheek and hold his cheek gently. I love him so much since the 1st month moving in with each other. 

"Where are we going honey" Soobin said, I chuckled and shake my head.

"Isn't be supposed to be a surprise darling?"

SOOBIN POV

I got shy and look down. He took out some dozen of roses and gave it to me. I pecked his cheek and hugs him tight. "Shall we go my prince" Yeonjun said. It make me blush because of the nickname while Yeonjun giggle. I noded and hold his hand.

We went to our fav area in our city and have a picnic together. 

Author POV

Yeonjun grab the younger one hand and pulls him to the fields full of flowers. Yeonjun kissed him on the lips. Soobin cups his cheek and pulls away.

"Soobin, you know i love you so much since after a month we been living together and i want you to be my love of my life..." Yeonjun said and kneels down. Soobin started to tear up and covers his mouth . "Will you marry me honey..?"

Soobin nods and started to cry. Yeonjun put the ring on and lived happily..unless for taehyun and beomgyu...

================================================================================