Chapter 1

Yeonjun POV
Its finally the first day of school. I get up and took a shower. I took a quick and cold shower, then i change in to a e boy style. I took out my phone and saw that Taehyun and Beomgyu are chatting.

 I took out my phone and saw that Taehyun and Beomgyu are chatting

Wow

Wow... I can't believe they followed the one and only Choi Soobin. I went downstairs and thinking something. My father and mother's death.

I went to go put on my shoes and go to school.

Time skip/At school.

"Yeonjun!", Gyu said while running towards him, "Glad to see you here"

I chuckle, "yeah glad to he in hell." We both laugh and saw Taehyun.

"Hey ya'll" said tae while giving Gyu a hug. "So any girls or boys come and flirt with you?"

"Nope, not yet" I chuckle.

I heard a notification from Instagram, I look at the user and I couldn't believe my eyes. It was Soobin following and flirty boy??? What? I just hope he didn't fall in love with me.

Soobin POV
I was scrolling on Instagram and found someone acc. I thought it was not the flirt boy, mr. Choi Yeonjun. But all his pictures are kinda cute.

Wah!! What am I thinking!!?!!?  I felt arms wrapping around my shoulder. It was my best friend Lia. I turn around seeing lia and Hyuka.

"Ooo~ isn't that Yeonjun acc??" Lia said, "Yeah thats Yeonjun insta."

"Hyung, why are you checking Yeonjun's Instagram " Hueningkai said while he laughs, I followed him and turn my phone off.

I went inside the school and went to my locker. I put my stuff away but fell down because someone bump into me.

"Ouch....can you not-" I said while looking at him,"Y-Yeonjun???"

—————————————————        ———————-
Author Note:
Heyya! Hope you enjoy the first chapter of "Jealousy Happen". This is my first story, also note, if i make any spelling error im really sorry. English isn't my first language.

Also note; Its almost Yeonjun's and Namjoon's birthday!

Anyways cya and i'll post the next chapter tomorrow or the next day 🥰