Chapter 4

Ella's pov
A crowd of loud voices woke me up.At first I didn't understand from where they came but then reality hit me.I forgot that from now on I'll have to share a place with 5 more people.I got outside the room and went to the bathroom.Thre I found an uncomfortable Terra with Aisha on the toilet."Morning",I said to them and went to wash my face.Aisha waved at me,but Terra seemed kinda bothered for a reason."oh now we share the bathroom okay".That moment I understood why she was acting weird,she was being insecure.I totally respect that,so I finished washing my face and left.Outside it was bloom with Musa,and a sneeking back Stella."Where's my ring?" Stella asked Bloom."Why so loud this early in the morning?",i said back.She didn't answer me,instead she kept looking at Bloom.

"uum well that burned thing took it-""What?".Oh that wasn't good at all.That infamous ring is one of crown jewels of Solaria and that being lost would only cause trouble."Oh calm down princess" Musa said with an unamused face."Don't tell me to calm down and don't use my title as an insult".Bloom looked at us confused.I guess she didn't know that Stella was the princess."Well yeah actually she is the princess of Solaria.Hope that explains a lot",I said to her.

Then a big talk between the girls and Aisha followed,and Bloom suggested to tell miss Dowling what happend."No",I impulsivlely said.If miss Dowling found out that I had something to do with it,she may delayed our yesterday decision."Will we not do such a thing",Stella said,and for the first time she was being right."We'll figure out something after class,but for now.No one says anything to anyone".I agreed with her words and left to go get ready.I tend to be late sometimes but that must not happen of the first day of classes.
**********************************

We were at the stone circle,apparently the place with the strongest magical energy in this place.Miss Dowling was explaining what our first lessons will be,basicaly about the element we were born with and learning how to control that.Everyone was taking a first touch of the element and now Bloom was on the center of the circle.It was clear that she was struggling,people started whispering and whatever Dowling said to her,the fire didn't seem to come out."It's not happening can you please move on?"I actually hoped that we didn't move on since it was my turn,and after her everyone was looking at me to see if I would be struggling too.

I got up and moved to the circle.I gave a shy look to ms Dowling and she encouranged me to continue.I took a deep breath and focused on the crystals that were inside of the pot.My brown eyes became black and the crystals hesitanly started to move on the air.Everyone looked shocked and I couldn't understand the reason.After a couple of seconds, the crystals went back to the pot."Excellent Raphaella,you can return to your sit".As i was walking back,i caught someone starring at me.It was the fairy that I saw yesterday outside the headsmitress's office.When she realised that I was looking at her,she turned her gaze away from me and stood up to the circle.Her name was Beatrix and she was an air fairy.

Her name was Beatrix and she was an air fairy

********************************

After some boring classes like the history of fairies and other similar things,I went to the caffeteria for lunch,where we would meet with all the girls to make a plan about getting Stella's ring back.I looked around and saw them sitting on a table,so I walked towards them."What are we talking about?"I asked them playfully.They didn't have time to react because Stella came and she had company,her now again boyfriend,Sky.

She opened a huge map of Solaria to the table and pointed her finger where Alfea was."So Sky believes that they keep the burned one outside the Barrier",she said."oh I could've told you that.They also have it under a plant oil called Zandbaq".Terra added.Then she started saying us a story about a place there,I didn't pay attention to her,my interest went to Stella who was watching Sky talking with Bloom at the table.You could see her jealously floading over her eyes.I walked beside her whispering"You know,you don't hide it very well".She turned to look at  me

"What are you talking about?".Oh so now she was acting like a fool.
"Don't play innocent to me.Rough night uh?",I replied with a smirk.She didn't reply back.She gestured to Sky to show where they kept the burned one.The conversation about the plan kept going and we decided that when the time comes,we will go get that ring back.

Stella and Sky left and I looked at the time.It was noun,and I didn't want to be late for the specialist trial,so i left too."Well I have some things to take care of.She you chicas".
************************************

I made my way to the specialist field.I was looking around for Sky,but i didn't find him,he may be with Stella.I saw the now known brunette on the platform with the dark skinned guy from yesterday talking.Didn't have anywhere else to go,so I walked towards them.

                  Riven's pov"Ohhh so your finger slipped?Is that what we're going with?"

                  Riven's pov
"Ohhh so your finger slipped?Is that what we're going with?".Dane chuckled with my comment.It was obvious he wasn't straight,and that he liked me,so I was having fun messing with  him."Look I am feeling generous and I don't know for how much longer I am gonna be-" then a female voice stopped me.

"Didn't think of you as a generous guy",the voice said.I turned and saw the redhead,Raphaella."Well you don't know me,but I'm not actually.So here's some advice".She came closer to where we were sitting."Choose your friends carefully this year,Mostly you shortie".She got the hint that I was talking about Stella."and second focus man.You fought Kat with your limbs and lost.Being a specialist isn't about how big or strong you are,It's all about strategy".I saw Mike on the platform and decided to give them some show."Hey Mikey",I came  very close to them and whispered.
"Let's do this"