Chapter 8

Ella's pov

When I opened the door,Musa and Terra were sitting at the couch,looking at me.It was like they were waiting for me or something."Is everything alright?",I said to them anxious.Musa was the one to speak first."What was that?" she asked me.I didn't know what she was talking about."What was what exactly?".Terra then spoke."You know,the part where you cured Silva's pain at some point yesterday",she said.I really didn't want to talk about it and Aisha with Bloom exiting their rooms could only make things worse.

I really didn't want to talk about it and Aisha with Bloom exiting their rooms could only make things worse

"Is it true?",Aisha asked too.Great.Like I knew how to anwser their questions."You're supposed to be a mind fairy Ella,first the telekenesis on the first day of class,now this",Terra said.Sometimes she doesn't know when to shut up.I tried to remain calm before answering."I am a mind fairy.If you did enough research you'd know that mind fairies can connect with peoples pain,in different ways.Musa must be able to in some way too".They didn't reply,they took some time to finally think before they speak.

"That makes sense.Also telekenesis can be produced by fairies too.It just takes some time but I guess you were lucky".Yeah Aisha,if only were I lucky,things would be much easier.I notised that Musa's eyes had become purple.She was reading my emotions.Again.

"Could you stop doing that?",I said to her

"Could you stop doing that?",I said to her.Her eyes went back to nomal."Sorry,but it feels like a roller caster in there".That was the main reason I didn't show people my feelings,because they were always mixed.I tried to find an excuse.

"I just had a tough day at training",I said.Aisha and Bloom were confused,they probably didn't hear anything yet."Training?You mean specialist training?",Bloom asked.Just as I was about to answer,Terra did."Oh she didn't tell you?She joined the specialists.You should notice the difference between theese couple days,she rarely stays at the suite".I can't tell why she was angry with me.

"What's that suppose to mean?",I asked her annoyed.The girls didn't say anything,they were waiting for her response too."It means that you're not so good at choosing friends.Riven really?the school's best trouble maker?".I was cut again by Stella,who came out of our room also mad."Who else did she choose,me?If you have something to say I am here now."Things started getting heated and Musa was the one to try and calm things down."Seriously,I need to glue my headphones on my skin or something.Why don't we just relax and continue this wonderfull conversation tomorrow?",she wasn't wrong,I really wasn't in the mood for fighting,getting down by Dane,who was taking instructions by Riven was enough.

"Yeah she's right,It's late.Let's all go to sleep".Aisha said.Bloom and her went back to their room.I gave a glare to both Terra and Musa and went to mine with Stella following too.She closed the door behind us.I could tell that something bothered her too."Looks like girls night is ruined" she said looking at me.I started changing to some comfy clothes."We all know it was gonna be at one way or another.What's wrong with you?",I asked her.She sighed before answering."My mom is coming tomorrow for a visit,you know how things will go".That explained her mood.

"Ohh I didn't know that.Well think the bright side.It's onl for a visit".She laughed and I gave her a smile."So how are you doing with the specialists?Sky told me that you're really good,but I'd prefer learning that from  you".With all the things that happend we didn't really have time to talk about the two of us.I sitted on my bed,looking at her.

"Well I wanted it to be a surpise but anyway".She seemed happy with my decision to train.Finally someone who was with my side."It's okay,but what abour Riven?What was Terra talking about?".I really didn't know either why she didn't like him.Well I know he was a dickhead but chocking him was kinda too far.I shrugged my shoulders."I don't know,we're everything but friends.I knocked him down and he's just messing with me .Now I understand why you always fought with him".She agreed with me."You"ll get used to him",she said.I don't think I ever will."You shoul've seen him now that Sky and I got together".

"Oh really,how are you two?We never talked about that".She smiled.Damn she realy cared about him.I hope he did too because from the few conversations that we had,he seems like a good guy."Everything's fine,It's just he is concerned about Silva".She didn't say anything more,she kept asking me about my day.It was kinda weird,Stella loves to talk about herself,but tonight seemed different.

"Now that you're training,It's a chance to find someone.You know most of the specialists are hot af".She wasn't wrong.I laughed at her and turned my head to the window.You could see the specialist area far enough."Yeah they are,but I have too many things on my mind right now for a boy",I said,She replied almost immediately,like she knew I would say it."The right one will make you forget about those things",she said,"but be careful because I know you always go for the bad boys".That was true,but I don't admit it out loud.I like the bad boys energy,but they always are assholes.That's the main reason I don't keep a relationship with anyone.

"Oh shut up and go to sleep.You're going to have dark circles tomorrow".She gave me an annoyed glare.I know she doesn't want people to make fun of basically everything of her appearance,but that seemed to work.She layed down on her bed too."At least I'll sleep peacefully",she reffered to my sleeping issues.I guess that's fair enough.
"Goodnight Ella",she said and closed the light.
"Night Stell".
_________________________________________

Oh no I hope I don't fall○