Chapter 20

Ella's pov

I didn't know how many hours had passed,but it've must been pretty late since everyone was at their room and it was dark outside.My eyes hadn't left the book all this time,it was like it had absorbed me and not in a good way.I prayed that the things I read weren't real.Apparently,there was another species of fairies,the name of them unknown since they had been chased because they turned on the bad side during the war against the burned ones 16 years ago.They were only a few in the otherworld,since many of them were killed back then or went to the first world in order to survive.

Theese fairies had a lot common things with witches,but the difference was that they could connect with the element of mind,so that made them fairies.They were like a category on the own,but had many common things with mind fairies.That's why it was hard to tell them appart,although they had some characteristics that mind fairies didn't.Bad things were that I could relate to some of those things.Like telekinisis,wound healling,strong scars on the skin,like the birthmarks I was told I have on my back.

I started freaking out.What if I was one of theese too?They would expel me,or worse haunt me?The book said that they could cause harm without even touching the other person,what if i was dangerous too?Someone had to tell me that was not real,that I am just a powerful mind fairy,that all this is a part of Beatrix's plan.

My emotions had taken power all over my body,and I only realised it when it was too late.The book had flied across the room.That's when I heard someone."Ella what the fuck?".I turned scared as fuck to see who it was this late.It was Stella,she appeared out of nowhere."Stella?" I said panicked.She gave me a smile and I figured out that she was here all this time using her magic to make her invisible.

"Bitch you scared the shit out of me"I said and went to hug her."Missed you too".I then realised she was the reason that Terra's jars were breaking out of nowhere during our talks with the other girls.She was trying to communicate."How long you've been here?"We pulled back from the hug facing eachother and took a sit on her bed.

"Two days"she said and I could tell she wasn't doing good on the castle with her mum,so she ran away."Does your mum knows?"I asked but she quickly brought her finger to her lips."No and if you continue being this loud,the others will hear you".I get why she didn't show up to the girls,they would ask her questions and stuff,but I got mad she didn't tell me anything all this time.

"You're here this long and didn't say a thing?" I was kinda pissed but had worse things to be upset about."Every time that I tried,you were with someone else" yeah that was kinda  true,since she left I had to socialise more,as a person I don't like being alone."That's enough of an investigation" she said and her face became worried."Now tell me what the hell was that" she was referring to the book flying on the ther side of the room.I decided to tell her.If I didn't tell anyone I would go crazy and Stella was the only person who could understand.

"What?" That's all she managed to say now as socked as me."I know it doesn't sound good".She finally got her eyes off the book and looked at me."You need to ask Dowling or Silva" Stella said but didn't finish her sentense."I can't Stel,what if I am one of those things?" I began saying and fear started forming on my face."What if they expel me or try to do worse things".She seemed to understand me,she also had problems with her magic and knew how it felt to be scared about it.

"I shouldn't have told you anything." I kinda regret what I did."You already have problems with your mum and she might learn something-" she placed her hand on my mouth to stop talking."Don't be an idiot,we're in this together" she said and I couldn't help but smile."Plus I can tell when you're lying" she tried to calm me down and it seemed to help.I let out a small sigh.

"Nobody must know about this" she shook her head and laid on her bed."Of course not.Now go to sleep" she said signaling me to go to my bed."I missed that" I went and laid on my bed.I had to push all the thoughts of my head.Tomorrow would be an exhausting day and being tired could only make it worse.

***********************************

Everyone was gathered on a big circle with Silva and Dowling in the middle.They had even brought experienced specialists to fight against us and simulators to create fake burned ones.It was like we were doing war prepearation.All the specialists were wearing their suits,except me.I hadn't told them yet if I was going in combat with my powers or not.I thought about this with Stella and decided to go with the safe option.Using my powers after yesterday's invesion wasn't the best idea,I might hurt someone and give Dowling another reason to keep an eye on me.

They were currently pairing up specialists with fairies to fight.I felt someone starring at me.It was Riven,he was across me.I may couldn't read thoughts,but I was sure what he was thinking.He was watching me to see if I would use my powers or not.He was also suspicious on me and I was about him either.It was finally my turn to be paired."So what do you choose?" Silva asked me curious.I gave a look at Dowling,couldn't tell what she was thinking.

"Specialist" I said and a small smile appeared on Silva's face,like he was proud that I chose that."Alright,then your pairing with...Alex over there" he said gesturing me a few meters away where a boy that looked like a first year stood.And I have to say that he was fine as hell.Maybe this could be fun.At least I wouldn't have to hear Riven's questions,although his teasing was kinda amusing but that was all.I made my way towards the boy, he looked more like a specialist instead of a fairy.He was in shape.

"So you must be Raphaella" he said offering his hand,hot

"So you must be Raphaella" he said offering his hand,hot."Call me Ella" I said taking his hand."And you must be Alex" he gave me a smile."Call me Alex" that made me laugh while we both started walking towards the combat area.He turned and started looking at me."I have to admit,you look more like a fairy" he said and I quickly answered."I am one if that makes sense" amaziment soon filled his face to my response."So a fairy and a specialist.That's cool" well that was a flex of mine that was true."And you look more like a specialist" I said slightly complimenting him.

"Well we aren't all lucky to be both" he said back ironically."So what kind of fairy are you?" he asked me.Well that was a complicated question to ask,but I tried to seem calm."Mind" I said uncomfortable."What about you?" he didn't reply,instead I felt a slight push on my body,only no one pushed me,Then I realised."So an air one" I said kinda emotionless.

After my interaction with Beatrix,I had become kinda pissed with all the air fairies in general,so let's say I wasn't that happy he was an air fairy.At least he didn't have her powers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I want you to tell me if you prefer longer or shorter chapters and what would you consider this chapter  long or short? lot's of love:)