chapter 22

Riven's pov

Another hour of basically useless time passed.People had started leaving but the second years stayed to do some workout.At least Alex and his annoying face had left,since Ella had already left too and he didn't found someone else to say his cold jokes.I was doing battle ropes until I sensed someone looking at me.I turned around to see a first year girl.Then I remebered when I went to apologise to Terra,she was sitting on the table with her and Ella.I suppose they are roomates.She was holding one of our training sticks but then her picture with Aisha on the support group came in my head,she was a mind fairy too.

"You like holding that big stick?" I asked and she stopped walking for a second.Suddenly she turned around swinging the stick towards me,stopping it a few inches away from my face.That was impressive.Well even a child could to that,but for a fairy who didn't know  how to fight it was something."I'll take that as a yes" she pulled the stick back and leaned on it with a disgusted look.

"I think I just threw up" apparently Ella has many annoying roomates."I saw you on the support group with Miss Dowling" I  said and she seemed to calm that arrogant face of her."Didn't expect a mind fairy to have such good moves" well except Ella of course.She was the only fairy I know that fights well,she still had things to learn,but she was good.Although I would never admit that infront of her.

"Well Ella is a mind fairy too" Musa said back."I guess she's an exception" I actually hoped she was one,and didn't hide anything worse.She knew too much for a first year that said she had never practiced fighting.There was the gap that I was tried to find."I used to be a dancer,kinda miss being physical" Musa said bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Well too bad,cause you're a fairy" I started getting aggressive."They don't care what you want to be in this place,only what they want you to be" and it was kinda true,everytime I sneeked into the fairy library to take some botanology books,they wouldn't even let me in.That's why I hang out with Terra in the greenhouse,hoping to learn more.Although I never said anything to her about my interest in curing and all that stuff.

Musa's eyes turned into a purple colour before replying."You really hate being here don't you?" then I realised what she was doing,reading my mind."Stay the fuck out of my head" I said but she didn't seem to care."If what you're saying is true,then why did they let her become a specialist?" she asked me reffering to Ella.That was the problem,that I didn't know the answer to this.She was good,but they never let a fairy before train with us,something about their powers and stuff.

"That's what I'm trying to figure out" I replied hoping she wont ask me other questions about Ella.What if she hadn't told them about the books or Beatrix?Her eyes flashed purple again,shit.But this time she looked at me more calm than before."Why does it bother you so much?" that was enough of an interrogation.What the hell was up with this kind?Did they just like to mess with people's minds?

"Mind fairies.Walking red flags" I murmed while leaving her alone behind.Sam her boyfriend came towards her,I immediately admired his courage to date someone with free access to his mind 24/7."Good luck with that one mate" I patted his shoulder before leaving.I would never mess up with a mind fairy.

***********************************

Ella's pov

I heard voices inside the suite and I soon realised something bad was happening.I went inside to see what was going on again."What's happening he-" I stopped talking when I saw Stella in a visible state and angry as hell."Shit" I said inside my breath and Aisha was the first to break the silence."You knew she was here?" she asked me but I didn't replied to her question,it was obvious I knew it.

"Everyone in this  damn suite is so black or white" Stella said and agreed with her,even though I didn't know what they were arguing about

"Everyone in this  damn suite is so black or white" Stella said and agreed with her,even though I didn't know what they were arguing about.Terra seemed to aknowledge how confused I was and began to explain."Bloom wants to break Beatrix out".I raised my eyebrows not knowing how to react."What?" that's the only thing I managed to say."Someone's lying to her about her birth,Rosalind,basically everything".

"And by breaking out a murderer she will make things better?" I started getting mad at Blooms actions.Someone was lying to me too,but breaking Beatrix out would only cause chaos.No one knew what she wanted,she was dangerous."Beatrix knows how to break Rosalind free" Musa then said to help me understand the situation.Rosalind,from what Bloom had told us,she was a powerful fairy who the teachers kept imprisoned.The only woman who knew what happend 16 years ago,who could answer Blooms questions.What if she could give me answers too?

I looked over to Stella to she if she was thinking what I was thinking.Turns out she was,we both knew the others thoughts by just looking at eachother.She opened her mouth to talk again."Bloom is a pain in the ass,but she deserves to know the truth and not the stories the faculty's telling her" she said and everyone was impressed by her sudden curiousness for Bloom.But I could tell she wasn't doing it only for her,but also for me.

After many thoughts of how we would break Beatrix out without letting her cause trouble again everyone seemed to agree,everyone except Aisha.Actually we thought of a good plan.We would break her out with the magic key but she was the one  we would throw to Dowling's trap in her office.That would leave her paralyzed and help us get to where Rosalind was.In fact,I finally had started gaining hopes about learning what the fuck was wrong with my powers and my identity in general.

We went to see where Bloom was,only to find her on a bench crying.Me and Stella had turned invisible due to Stella's magic and listened to the other girls explain the plan to Bloom."Where's Aisha?" she asked sad to the fact her bestfriend wasn't with us."That's the part of the plan she doesn't agree about,she's umm" Terra tried to explain but we all knew she was bad at it."She's at the suite" Musa finally said,making Bloom more sad but at least she was getting answers.Stel and I looked at eachother and decided it was the time to make our presense visible.

"Yeah she never really liked our ideas anyway so" Stella said while we walked towards them.A huge smile mixed with surpise filled Bloom's face."You're gonna help too?" she asked still surpised to the fact Stella was back and helping her after everything with Sky."Of course,we're always down" I said this time,earning another smile from her.What the girls didn't know was that I also gained something from all this,but that was our little secret between Stella and me.

Only if we knew what we were getting ourselves into...