Chapter 11

Riven's pov

A few beers later,the girls were totally losing.Everyone had become much more fun,since we were all kinda tipsy,each on a different level.However, Ella didn't seem to be that affected by the alchohol she had consumed.She threw the ball into a cup right in front of me.I gave her a smirk while pouring the whole beer at once.It was my turn to throw the ball now."Don't miss",Sky said,also tipsy for not drinking.I threw the ball in the cup infront of Ella,but it jumped back,with all the beers left spilling on me.

"What the fuck?",I said angrily,I realised that dark skin girl had done magic to bounce the ball out.Ella and Bloom started laughing uncontrolably."Is is that funny?",I sarcastically said to them.Ella shook her head still laughing."Absolutely".We decided to stop the game and the girls came to sit closer with us.I went beside Bloom before started talking.

"This one's a bit more fun than Stella",I said.Ella sighed in annoyance."Although reminds me of Ricki".Bloom was confused."Who's Ricki?",she asked all of us.Sky gave me a warning look."Riv don't",he said.But we all know I don't listen to him anyway.I turned to look both the girls."You two live with Stella and don't know what happened to her last roomate?",I jokingly said.I noticed Ella and Sky sharing a cautious look.So she knew too?

"Don't tell me you know too"I said kinda serious this time to Ella.She didn't say anyhing,but Bloom talked."Well I don't.But I certainly would love to".Ella then decided to speak,"Shut the fuck up",man I don't believe how she can be friends with Stella after this.I then told everything to Bloom.She looked scared,as she should.Sky then talked also kinda serious.

"Yeah that's the story",he said."And idiots like him believe it",Ella added."She blinded her best mate on purpose",I said without breaking eye contact with her.She was pissed,I could tell.They both seemed to try and cover up for Stella but Bloom didn't seem to believe them.I then broke eye contact and went into the big crowd of people.It was time to get high.

Ella's pov

After everything Riven said,I went to find Stella.She needed to know that Bloom heard about Ricki too and with Sky in the middle,drama was soon to come.I found her drinking alone on a table."Where you've been?",she asked me."Beer pong,Bloom learned about Ricki".She stood up upset."From who?","Riven",I replied.She seemed to calm down knowing that Riven doesn't know what really happened that night."You know It doesn't even make sense anymore Stel,people believe that I came back to you after that".I turned my head,it was Sky.

"Are you drunk?You said you weren't drinking"Stella said watching Sky avoiding to look at her directly."You two are the only ones that I can trust",she said.I was about  to leave them alone but Sky gave me a look not to go.I soon realised why.They started arguing about it and if I wasn't there it would probably be worse.Sky then stopped talking as he got a text."They killed the burned one",he said.Both Stella and I felt relieved hearing that."When?",I asked him."I don't know,I gotta go".Stella tried to stop him."Oh that's great Sky-",but she didn't make it.Sky left leaving an upset Stella behind.

After some time of drinking and looking for a solution I saw Stella looking behind me.Before I opened my mouth to talk she went to that dirrection.I turned around to see who she was going to.Riven."Fuck",I muttered following her.While I was getting closer to them I heard him and his infamous tone he speaks when he's high.

"Oh there is Ricki junior",he said laughing to his own words."But don't worry,she doesn't flirt with sky at practice,no need to blind her too",he said to Stella.Neither of us replied,cause we got a text on our phones.It was from Bloom.