Chapter 6

Ella's pov

I had almost arrived to the Barrier,when I heard the known voices of the girls.After a few more trees,I saw them standing infront of the Barrier."Finally",Stella said.She looked at my clothes before asking,"Why are you wearing gym clothes?",She said concered.I hadn't told her anything yet about me joining the specialists and it was too early for the girls to know,so I tried to avoid her question."Not the right time actually".I looked at the girls."So are we ready?",I said, turning my gaze to the Barrier.

We walked towards the Barn,that Terra said is north to the forest.Bloom,Stella and Aisha headed there,but I looked at Musa,who now was looking to somewhere else.I could tell it was something wrong.She started walking away and I decided to follow her.Terra saw us and followed us too."Musa,are you okay?",Terra asked her worried.Musa turned her attention to me."I don't know,I feel something.Ella do you feel it?".The truth is I could sense a weird wave of energy,but I am not an empath like Musa,so i couldn't really tell."What is it?",I said.Suddendly she sighed rolling on her stomach.We looked at her dirrection and didn't believe what we were seeing.We all stopped talking until Terra yelled to the girls to come.

We all stood there in silence,watching the terrible sight of dead bodies lying on the ground."The burned one",Terra said.Stella just said what we were all thinking."It's still here somewhere".A man moving,caught our eyes.I realised who it was."That's"- "Mister Silva",I finished Terra's sentense.The girls didn't move,but something inside of me made me run to the tree where he was leaning.Aisha and Stella went to find Bloom and the rest of us stayed to help him.He didn't let me get more close.He turned his sword towards me,but Terra took it out of his wands,with the help of her powers,She tried to tell him who we were."I know who you are.Please get back".His eyes were all black and if we went to get Miss Dowling,he wouldn't make it."We aren't going anywhere,we're getting you back",I said to him.Terra then gave him the Zanbaq she made.

I could see the pain he felt,through his eyes,and also through Musa's  too

I could see the pain he felt,through his eyes,and also through Musa's  too.She was scared as hell.I realised that if i didn't use my powers,we wouldn't get back in time.My eyes became black as I looked dirrectly into mr Silva's ones.After some time of deap concertrate,his eyes returned to his original colour.His body became a little more relaxed as the pain that I took from him with the help of Zanbaq seemed to help.I started to hurt a lot,I couldn't get more of his pain away,so I stopped.The girls looked at me in terror,As they saw the cuts that started forming on my body.my eyes became back to normal and I took Silva's hand."We need to get him back",I said to them in pain too.Terra nodded and took his other hand on her arms too,and we slowly started walking back to the castle.

We walked inside the castle,and everyone turned their attention to us.Terra loudly said to a boy who I didn't now who it was to go get her dad.The pain on my cuts started getting wose,I couldn't take it anymore,so I saw Dane infront of me and signaled him to carry Silva.