Chapter 5

Sky's pov

After my conversation with Stella,and Silva trying to convice me that she's not good for me,I went back to the training area.It was time to test Raphaella and her abilities,to see if she could make it to the team.I hoped she did,because It's new to have a fairy on the team.As I walked closer,I saw Riven pulling Mike down.He seemed to win.I kinda hoped that he would forget about todays test,because he is such a tease and I don't know how Ella would handle it.I might not admit it infront of him,but he is good at fighting and If he tried putting her down with his strategy,he probably would.I heard him talking to her and Dane,who were watching him down the platform.

"You see?",he said with his infamous smirk.That was the singal to interrupt them."So now you're perving on the first years" I said to him.He turned to look at me."You're right,I shouldn't be fighting with Mikey, I'll get tired and that will give miss redhead fake hopes".he already started his  annyoing strategy to make the opponent mad.Ella shrugged her shoulders."I thought you would be watching the show",she said,Riven replied with a huge grin."But It'll be more fun to be the one who's giving it.Unless you are scared".He was saying theese things to make her agree to fight him.I wouldn't do that if I was her,fighting a second year specialist without using any magic was automatically a bad idea."Not at all,now Lets do it".

Riven smirked again,knowing that he got what he wanted and turned his attention to me."Sky,help the shortie get on the platform,she's gonna fall".She didn't give me time to react,as she jumped on the platform easily alone."Let's see what this shortie can do",she said to him with an intense glare."Alright you know the rules,no hitting on eachother's vulnerable spots and magic isn't allowed".With that they grabbed a stick each,and started walking cicles to see who was gonna hit first.I know how Riv fights so my guesses aren't really on her side."oh I am so gonna hit your ass",Riven said.She didn't reacted weird,she only replied."Apparently the only thing you're hitting is the follow button".I didn't catch what she was saying.At this moment no one has attacked yet."Oh so you're a night person too",Riven said and made the first hit with his stick.

"Oh so you're a night person too",Riven said and made the first hit with his stick

Ella quickly reacted,avoiding it and she was the one this time that hit him.He avoided it  too and another eye contact battle began."So a mind fairy?And what are your powers,you can read children's sweet dreams,or you're a lie detector?".Riven said,while trying to hit her on the neck.She bent down and avoided Riv's hit for another time.Quite impressive."I would be happy to show you but you heard the rules".She seemed to be as sarcastic as he is.She moved her stick towars his legs but he jumped on time.Then Ella became more active as she gave him multiple hits with her stick,Riv wasn't that prepared and stepped back,giving her a kick on the stomach.That must hurt,but she didn't even make a sound.She took a breath and started kicking him.While he focused on not to get kicked,she found the opportunity and punched him on his sides.Riv didn't see that coming,but he tried not to moan."You're a bitch"he said to her."Dude,that's literally the whole point",she said back to him.For a moment it was like I was seeing a mix of Stella and Bloom infront of me.

Then Riven became more intense too."Well i was being nice for too long",With that,he started attacking her with his stick.Ella did avoid a few of the attacks,but he managed to kick her stick out of her hands.She didn't panic,and went with an air kick,but before she landed,Riven took her leg and flipped her down.He went on top of her without giving her time to stand up.
"Game over shortie",
he said.You could see his pride that he took her down on his eyes.She chuckled."No".That's all she managed to say before putting her legs on Riv's soulders.Riven tried to step back,but he didn't make it.Ella made a backflip and now she was the one on top of him.She grabbed her stick from the ground and put it on his neck.

"Now It's game over,asshole".She sniffed the air near them"Also you're not generous,you're high".

I was left speechless,that was the first time I've seen someone taking someone else down this way,after she almost lost.Not to mention that from what she said she didn't get any training before.Riven was also speechless,laying there on the bottom.He had never lose from a girl before,neither from a first year.They both stood there,looking eachother as they breathed heavily from the fight.He finally opened his mouth."So you like being on top uh?".I can't believe him.He didn't even admit that she had won.Ella stood up,still looking at him."I guess you'll never know".Oh great she is a tease too.They are gonna be a difficult duo to have on team.

He didn't say anything,he tried to hide it but I could see he was ashamed of what happend.It was my time to talk."Amazing job Raphaella,I'll talk to Silva when he comes back,you're sure on the team",I said to her.Happiness filled her face."Thank you so much Sky,you know,now that we'll be teammates call me Ella".Riven decided to stand up."Now we'll have to deal with too Stellas,great".He left the platform and that was the sign for all of us to leave.It was an intense fight,to be honest I didn't believe that she would manage to win.

               Ella's pov

Wow,I couldn't believe what had happend.When i went to the training area,I believed that i would be fighting with another first year,not him.I've heard that he and Sky are the best specialists of their age and yet I won.I will admit,for a moment I was sure that he would put me down,and let's say that he kicks hard.I saw that he didn't think that he'll lose.That's why he decided to fight with me in the first place,I guess.I am so proud of myself.A notification interrupted my thoughts.It was a text from Stella.

"They're moving the burned one.Meet us on the Barrier".

Oh fuck,I can't even celebrate my win for god's shake,but I can't leave them all alone.Bloom can't even light a match and Stella's magic is erratic.Well mine is too,but the more people we are,less chances of getting killed.I sighed before changing dirrection and heading to the forest.