ChiefHerbo

Chief Keef

Gherbo

In which herb snitches on himself

Herb's pov

I was going to keith's house but a nigga was nervous as hell like I'm bout to spend the night at my crush's house like i feel like im about to
catch a heart attack .

I was at his door step but ion know whether to knock or just walk in but before I could do anything out step my fine ass crush but he was glaring at me.

"Da fuck you standing outside my door for nigga?"

"I-i um was just um"

" the fuck you stuttering fa nigga is you stupid"

"Ya know what keith fuck you stupid fine ass you invited me over just to treat me like shit fuck you.

"Ion why the fuck i even came here but I guess love really does make you blind but I was a dumbass to think you would be kind to me."

With that I turned and wiped my teary eyes as I walked away from keith's door . Ion even know why the fuck im crying foe I really shouldn't have expected much from him anyway.

But the further I got the harder my sobs got until I heard a car blow at me I looked up and saw keith looking at me he was about to say something but when he saw my tear filled eyes his expression turned to one of guilt.

He stepped out of his car and made his way to me but I expected to be slapped in the face for being attracted to him but I was pulled into a hug.

Shocked but happy I wrapped my arms about keith and hugged him back I started to cry again into keith's chest keith whispered into my ear
"Babyboy it's ok i i got you ,let it all out i aint going no where"

I peeked up at him and received a kiss to my forehead I gently kissed his lips as i placed my head back onto his chest.