Xxxwrld p2

Requested byyellow_starburst

Jared's pov

My baby really thought I was just gonna let him fuck me without my permission seems like I have to remind him who is dominate .

Cause I let him fuck me a few times and he thinks he can fuck me whenever he wants clearly he is a lil crazy to think that.

Since he wants to fuck me why not show him how to really fuck me.
I get another pair of handcuffs which are the cuffs I stole from the police station so he ain't getting out of those.

I cuff him tp the bed by his hands I grab the 10inch dildo,nipple clamps,a vibrating butt plug and the vibrator from earlier. I also grab the lube just in case I need it.

I lay on the chair in our bedroom as I suck on the dildo while I play with my clit.

After I finished sucking on the dildo I stick it to the wall next to the couch I clipped the clamps onto my nipples and place the vibrating butt plug into my ass.

I placed the remote onto the floor while I slid onto the dildo moaning at the way it stretched my inside I started moving my hips back and forth onto the dildo.

I stared into his eyes as I moaned loudly as the dildo grazed against my spot I pressed the button on the vibe and started it at medium level.

Soon i was tugging on the nipple clamps to get more pain looking up at jahseh I saw he was staring at me like like I was his prey.

As my body started to shake I pulled off of the dildo and turned off the vibe  made my way to jahseh.

Slowly I placed my legs above his head and lowered my hips so that my pussy was over his face. He was looking directly at my pussy now he was biting his lips in anticipation for when he gets to taste me.

Lightly I shaked my hips above his face causing him to follow them side to side as if they would disappear if he doesn't look.

Finally I lowered my pussy right onto his mouth without hesitation he started licking and sucking on my clit as through he was starving soon my orgasm started to build up again.

I started rocking my hips in a circular motion as I got closer to my orgasm I uncuffed him he gripped my thighs tightly as my orgasm wracked through my body.

I tried pulling off of his face but he kept me still on his mouth as he kept sucking on my clit ,triggering a second orgasm making me scream out his name finally he released my thighs and I was able to shakily lay on the bed .