Nbak

Taymor Mcintyre

Kentrell Gaulden

Kentrell Gaulden

In which Taymor fucks little Kenny until he passed out

Taymor's pov
So today is boring as fuck so I'm gonna pull a prank on my baby . I was thinking of doing a cheating prank ion know how he gon react since he's in headspace right now but hopefully he don't turn into lil top and beat my ass again.

Time skip brought to you by tay's stupidity😁

Ort so I just got back from the store guys I bought some women clothes,blow up sex doll, some panties and a bra I only got bout 10 minutes to set everything up since Joe is bringing my baby back from a playdate with Ben.

  Also I decided to go the extra mile and play sex noises and put some of the lipstick I bought for kenny for his birthday, some is on my lips and on my thigh I know this prank bout to be good since I ain't do no pranks in a couple of months.

I heard my phone ringing I answered it was Joe he told me he was in the driveway, I told him to tell Ken to use his key cause I'm in the shower I heard my baby shouting bye to Joe so as soon as the door locked I turned on the speaker and locked the door.

I heard kenny's feet coming up the stairs so I started rocking the bed I heard the bedroom door slam open and I heard my baby screamimg for me to stop what I was doing I continued rocking the bed and making thrusting motions, until i heard my baby crying and start to lower the volume using me phone that was under the sheets,but ,as i lowered the volume I heard my baby muttering a bunch of random stuff but what caught my attention was when he said he should of let Ben fuck him again before he left, I jumped off the bed a grabbed him and slammed him into the wall as he choked on a sob.

"What was that you just said kentrell!" I yelled in his face "you dont love me no more daddy"he cried "ion talking bout that what was it you just said bout Ben" as soon as I said this he froze and stared up at me with a guilty expression he started rambling apologies but i wasn't hearing any of it I ripped his clothes from his body yanked down my pants and shoved my dick into his hole he screamed loudly, but soon started moaning as I started thrusting into him at a monsterous pace his nails were scrathing up my back and he begging me to slow down but I ignored him instead I sped up more.

I fucked him against the wall until he started shaking and be came on my dick but he soon fell limp in my arms I wiped him off and placed him on the bed as I went to the closet and packed all of his clothes and shoes i wanted to the jewelry box and placed it at top of the bag .

   I ran downstairs and placed all his of little stuff into his bag by the time I was finished all of his stuff was packed at by the door I removed all of my door keys from off of his key chain and walked back upstairs and shook him awake I knew from how dilated his eyes were he was out of headspace I threw his phone and keys at him and told him "all your shit is at the door get the fuck out my house and don't ever come back!!" .

As I pushed him towards the bedroom door he started crying I laughed since I should be the one to cry since I was the one that got cheated on by my fiance a week before our wedding.