Bbg47

Taymor McIntyre

Joseph Robinson

Im to lazy to look fa pics today

Fem Joe but he the top🤤🤤

Thug Tay but he the bottom he got a putthhhhyyy😜😜

Tay(bottom) fit

Fem(Toppppp) joe

Fem(Toppppp) joe

In which Tay tries to bitch Joe in the cafeteria and gets fucked up infront of everybody

Joe's pov
This fit had me feeling myself but the best part was I got to rearrange Tay's guts this morning cause his wanna be thug ass had an attitide. People think Tay tops cause I'm a femboy but if only they  knew Tay was a lil cum whore.

He love slurping on this dick ort lemme stop before I gotta fuck him in class again.

Time skip brought to u by Tay's attitude

As I was making my way to our table I  heard Tay telling his friends how he had me screaming his name this morning I was laughing but as I got to the table Jonathan (blueface)one of Tay friends told me he wanted to hear me scream . I laughed and told him his dick was to small  and he told Tay to come get his bitch.

Tay's stupid ass decided to come and tell me"bae stop talking like that befoe i got to put you in check" that was the last straw I slammed my hand on the table catching the attention of everyone.

I slowly stood up with a smirk and slightly twisted my skirt to the side a lil showing my choppa I moved to to the back of my skirt everyone looked tense ,I walked over to Tay he slowly started stepping back muttering how he was sorry I chuckled but soon got serious.

"Tay dont make me come for you ,you know I dont like running"  he started to whimper cause he knew what was coming he slowly walked towards me I quickly snatched him up by his neck slamming him on the table causing everyone to gasp I said in a serious voice"babygirl you know daddy doesn't like to be disrespected"  Tay whimpered and replied "daddy I'm sorry I was just joking please don't punish me" I laughed and started unbuttoning his pants and I slide my hand into his panties making him gasp I slowly pulled my hand out and told him to suck .

I soon pulled down my boxers from under my skirt and let my dick spring free in no time Tay was on his knees sucking my dick in front of everyone causing them to gasp he soon started deep throating my shit causing me to groan loudly he moaned feeling proud of  himself .

I pulled him up and snatched down his pants off revealing his clean shaven pussy causing some of the boys to groan.

I wasted no time and slammed my cock into Tay he screamed loudly gripping the table and tightening around my cock I didnt let that stop me I kept slamming into him at every angle soon he started to shake I quickened my pace causing him to arch his back as his orgasm raked through his body I kept thrusting ,he begging me to slow down but I ignored him .

I emptied my load into him taking the plug from my skirts pocket and putting it into him I pulled back on his panties and pants  turned back to the other kids to see some recording, some masturbating and some full on fucking I shouted " so anybody else wanna know who really Tops " they all shook their heads afraid I lifted Tay into my arms and carried him out the school.

When I got home and checked my feed I saw the vid of me and Tay I knew he gonna be shy when he woke up😂🤣.