#004, valentines day with hololive japan

🖇·˚ ༘ ┊͙[ v day ] ! ˊˎ
❪ ─◌✰್˖ ࣪ 💌  ꒦꒷ ❫
❚ H . ∅ JAPAN
━━━━━━━━━
just  a  lazy  scenarios  chapter ,  happy late valentines  day !  love  ya  degenerates♡

TOKINO SORA🎤
Just a simple well planned date, nothing much. She buys you a bear plushie that looks like Ankimo afterwards singing karaoke together into the night.

ROBOCO🔬
She takes you out on a rather cute date, buying your favorite flowers and many other gifts to the point she can't carry them all.

SAKURA MIKO🌺
She has an indoor date instead of outdoor. You both bake some sugary snacks, watch television, and play video games.

HOSHIMACHI SUISEI💫
She also prefers to have an indoor date instead of outdoor. She teaches you singing lessons, how to play tetris like a god, and a movie marathon.

YOZORA MEL🥛
A very cute and wholesome date was planned, you both go to a cafe while it's raining/snowing (whichever you prefer) and afterwards cuddling.

SHIRAKAMI FUBUKI🦊
Instead of a date it's more of a hang-out between best friends, a stroll at the park and after getting some lunch together. I'm not letting you win so easily reader-chan ;)

NATSUIRO MATSURI🎀
oh no.

AKI ROSENTHAL💌
A neat date like Sora's, but activities like Miko's. You play video games against each other and bake snacks like pies.

AKAI HAATO/HAACHAMA🕷
ç̸̛̜̙̯͙̒̑̀͛̿͑̑͛͘ơ̷̧̲̜̰̱̹͍͑̈͋̂̈́̑̿̑o̷̼̦̟̙̅̀̅k̴͇͙̫͚͎̆̋̍͜s̶͙̻̀́̀̅̐̉̈́́̉͝͠ ̸̛̻̜̰̙̪͕̯͕̌͊͋̄̿̀̿̌͝ý̷͉̫́͌̋̑̆͠͝ơ̶̢̪̞̤̾͐͌̔̕͝͝ų̵̧̲̯̙̝͙̠̯̜͔͗̄̾̌͘̕͝͝ ̶̤̩̔̑͛̍̔̐́͘f̸̯̹̪̬̱͙͕̤̻͗̓͐̈́͐͜͝ö̴̫̾̅̐̍͆̀͝ó̴̧̰̹̰͍̩̝̰͔͚̅͆̍̌͛̅̏ḏ̶͇̥̰͖̜̙̪͎̒̾͛́͠.

MINATO AQUA 🧅
Once again doesn't have an outdoor date. You both just have a comfortable chill date while streaming games together.

MURASAKI SHINON🏮
She has a more romantic date in mind, going to dinner and flirting the entire time was her main idea and plan of it.

NAKIRI AYAME🎇
She wanted a very chill and cute date where she could spend more time with you,  ended up being a very sweet and nice date.

YUZUKI CHOCO🩺
A very charming date plan she thought of herself was going to a romantic dinner, turns out it was more charming than it sounded at first.

OOZORA SUBARU🦆
She didn't have a romantic for cute date in mind, she rather thought about playing sports like soccer with you and singing competitively.

OOKAMI MIO🌕
It was more nice and cute than you thought it was going to be. It was a chill date at her house and we called some of her friends after.

NEKOMATA OKAYU🍙
After a "friends date" with Korone she made some foods with you and ate them with you as a little date.

INUGAMI KORONE🎍
Again, after a "friends date" with Okayu she made a very caring date around a small shopping town with little stores.

USADA PEKORA🥕
She tried her best to be less load on the date because she was around more people, she went to a fancy dinner with you and probably ordered something like chicken nuggets and carrots.

Uruha Rushia🦋
She wanted a formal date, but we all know that if she was the person you were going with it sure wasn't going to be formal. So you had a picnic at the park instead.

SHIRANUI FLARE🍂
She has an indoor date that was mostly watching movies and playing video-games, the rest being lounging around.

SHIROGANE NOEL🍁
It was more comfy then expected, she has a mix of an indoor and mostly outdoor date. She went to dinner and then had a sleepover with you.

HOUSHOU MARINE🏴‍☠️
We already know this is going to end up badly.

AMANE KANATA☁️
EXTREMELY WHOLESOME INDOOR DATE, she planned an indoor picnic and tea party with cookies.

KIRYU COCO🐉
d r u g s

TSUNOMAKI WATAME🐑
You both went shopping through the day and at night she started streaming and wrote a new sweet lullaby with you.

TOKOYAMI TOWA☕️
She was an angel the entire time, it was an indoor coffee date with jazz in the background because you couldn't go to an actual cafe.

HIMEMORI LUNA🎹
The date was painfully sweet, she practiced piano with you and cuddled while watching movies.

YUKIHANA LAMY🧊
She goes on a shopping spree buying you many things, a good mother is a good mother.

MANO ALOE🥡
She had an indoor chill date with you. The usual playing games and singing. Her favorite activity was singing duet songs.

OMARU POLKA🎪
The amount of e n e r g y this girl has is insane, she stayed in the same mindset and aura during and after the date, considering it was probably something like skydiving.

MOMOSUZU NENE🐻
Mostly a dance and singing party at her house, and she was having the time of her life.

SHISHIRO BOTAN🦁
Playing competitive video-games and yelling was 90% of the date, the other was anything else.

AUTHOR HERE!
ITS FINALLY FINSINED-

THERE ARE WAYYY MORE OF THE JP GIRLS THAN I THOUGHT WO W

I'll do an EN and ID that'll be out in a few minutes or tomorrow!

@-lucimori B]