#006, plane buddies|korone i.

🖇·˚ ༘ ┊͙[ plane buddies ] ! ˊˎ
❪ ─◌✰್˖ ࣪💫 ꒦꒷ ❫
❚ I . ∅ KORONE
━━━━━━━━━
scenario: korone is going to okayu's and meets y/n, and find out they both work for hololive

also let's just imagine ina lives in japan and covid doesn't exist

oh boy, heavy editing soon
━━━━━━━━━

oh boy, heavy editing soon━━━━━━━━━

THIRD PERSON POV

Y/N sighed as they sat down in their seat. They slid their backpack under the seat in front of them. They were lucky to have gotten a window seat, so they would get glimpses of the various cities they'd pass by.

After unlocking their phone, they opened twitter and decided to respond to comments on the picture they had posted half an hour earlier.

They felt someone sit down beside them, but they didn't look up because they were afraid that it would be awkward.

twitter pov !

Y/N L/N holoEN @y/nl/n
I got a perfect seat! be there in seven hours @ninomaeinanis
1,689 retweets 21,926 likes

Open this thread

Mori Calliope💀holoEN @moricalliope
Did you pack everything?
13 retweets 315 likes

Y/N L/N holoEN @y/nl/n
of course sorry dad
8 retweets 153 likes

Watson Amelia🔍holoEN @ameliawatsonEN
visit me next
2 retweets 267 likes

Y/N L/N holoEN @y/nl/n
definitely ;)
17 retweets 189 likes

Ninomae Ina'nis🐙holoEN @ninomaeinanis
I'll be waiting🙂
12 retweets 199 likes

"Is that yours?" A higher-pitched voice spoke to them coming from a closer person. Y/N's head looked up, it was the girl who had the seat next to them. As they looked up at her, they were caught off guard but recovered quickly.

Oh, yeah, it is." They responded shutting off their phone, "Nice!" She said with a small laugh, Y/N smiled to themself, before reaching into their backpack to grab a pair of headphones.

They plugged them into their phone and scrolling through a music playlist before pitting it on shuffle and leaning back. As they felt the plane start moving forward, they gripped the armrest on their left side as an act of being surprised.

They turned up the volume on their phone, Y/N closed their eyes. After the plane got more steady, they let go of the armrest and turned down the music blasting through their headphones,

"Nervous?" The girl beside them asked. "Yeah, kinda." Y/N laughed. "I liked that song. the one you were blasting in your ears just now." The girl said smiling. "Really?" Y/N said twisting one earpiece in their fingers.

"Yep... I forgot my headphones, though." She said sadly, "Do you wanna share?" Y/N asked without thinking.

"Sure." She said simply "Only if you don't judge my music taste." Y/N paused for a second looking at the girl, "How can I? you listen to one of my favorite bands." Both of them smiled as they hand her the right headphone, as Y/N slipped the left headphone into their ear.

"Also, what's your name?" The girl asked putting the headphone into her ear, "Y/N." The girl seemed surprised to hear the name, she smiled and took a deep breath.

"Like, Y/N?" She glanced at them, her eyes lingering a few seconds longer than they should've. "Yes, why?" They asked remembering what they posted on Twitter, and the girl getting a look at their phone.

"Y/N! I've wanted to meet you for a while! It's Korone!" She beamed, Y/N couldn't recognize her voice without a good microphone.

"Oh," Y/N paused wondering what to say, "It's nice to meet you in real life! Strange to see you on a plane." Y/N chuckled making Korone smile.

"So, where are you going to Japan?" Korone asked leaning back in her chair. "I'm meeting up with a friend." They replied as Korone thought of more questions. "Is it someone I know?"

"Yeah, it's Ina," Y/N said skipping a song on the playlist, part of them was afraid to ask questions, but Korone didn't seem to mind. "Why're you visiting this part of Japan?" Y/N began questioning Korone.

"I'm meeting up with Okayu again!" Korone did a small movement with her hands, looking out of the window.

The plane was in the sky by now, not too far up but not too close to the ground for people to see us up realistically.

Y/N smiled softly at the view, nearly an hour into the flight, and Y/N already began to feel tired. They yawned and began resting their head against the window which wasn't comfortable enough to sleep on.

So they leaned to their left, and onto Korone's shoulder. Y/N was too tired and couldn't realize what they were doing, and before they could they fell asleep.

Korone looked down at Y/N and smiled, she turned down the music. A couple of hours passed by and Y/N is still fast asleep.

"Hey... we're here." Korone half-whispered, making her voice quiet. She tried to not move an inch since Y/N had fallen asleep. They were just about to land, so she woke them up.

Y/N shot their head up, realizing they had been asleep on Korone's shoulder for over six hours. "You should have moved me!" Y/N said between laughs. "No, it's okay. You need sleep after a plane ride."

twitter pov !

Y/N L/N holoEN @y/nl/n
psst... guess what
im here
retweets 6.5K likes 46.8K

"I'll see you around Y/N." Korone cheered walking off to a group of people. "Bye Korone. Have fun!" Y/N didn't want to walk away. Yeah, they had several ways to talk again to hang out, but it wasn't the same as in real life.

"Y/N! There you are!" A comfortable and soft voice spoke, they around, their eyes leaving nick.

They were met with the image of Ina, who had a curious smile on her face. Before they walked off with Ina and would have packed the bags in her car, Y/N turned around, and walked the few steps it took to get to Korone, they hugged her loosely, and she hugged back.

"Who was that?" She asked looking over Y/N's shoulder, Korone waves to both of us before walking farther into the group, disappearing into the crowd.

AUTHORS NOTE
i wrote this at like 3am at a friend's house have mercy on my soul

I also pushed this chapter way too far back it was requested like last year😫

I forgot to proofread aaa

trash writer ~> @lucimori