#005, arcade|houshou m.

🖇·˚ ༘ ┊͙[ arcade ] ! ˊˎ
❪ ─◌✰್˖ ࣪ 🎰 ꒦꒷ ❫
❚ H . ∅ MARINE
━━━━━━━━━━
scenario : y/n and marine get competitive at the arcade with the other gen 3 girls

 ∅ MARINE━━━━━━━━━━scenario : y/n and marine get competitive at the arcade with the other gen 3 girls

Y/N POV

"Come on Y/N, you can do it!" Rushia yelled out from behind me as my hand hovers over the button that says "DROP".

-I WAIT FOR THE RIGHT TIME, or Marine would have the highest score on this game between all of us today. I saw Marine's reflection in the glass watching from behind me, it put a smile on my face seeing how nervous she was. Just then, I slammed my hand on the button and the ball dropped landing into the largest point score, being 500. I high-fived Rushia while Marine shook her head.

Rushia and I celebrated walking up to Flare and Noel, who were carrying trays of drinks and foods on it. "I see Y/N beat your score on the ball drop game." Peko arrived lately behind both of them, she said teasing Marine.

"Hey, it was one game! I'll get them back later," she said rolling her eyes as the rest of the girls laughed. Flare and Noel headed out to the dining cafe around the back of the arcade. "I beat you so bad," I said elbowing her making her crack a small smile, but she tried to hold it back.

"It's all luck, nothing else." She said looking anywhere but my eyes making me laugh, "I don't think I could have destroyed your score just using luck." she finally turned her head towards me revealing she had a small smirk on her face.

"Keep bragging like that and you'll see where it brings you," she gave me a wink which made my heartbeat speed up just a little bit. "And, what does that mean?" I cross my arms looking over at Peko who was watching as if she was in her own world at that moment.

"I told you you'll see if you keep acting like that!" she said quickly making me chuckle, but butterflies still filled my stomach when we all went to sit with Noel and Flare. I wasn't going to lie, I really wanted to find out what she meant by what she was saying. So I was going to hold this victory in her face the entire day.

We spent the rest of the day talking and laughing while playing the rest of the arcade games. I never let Marine forget what happened, and every time she would just argue with me then change the subject.

We watched as Flare and Noel chucked little gray balls at the clowns that score points when you hit them later in the evening, I have to admit out of computer games they were both good at playing aim-based arcade games. Peko and Rushia would join in at random moments stealing the balls from them and chucking it and the clowns.

I and Marine sat on a bench not so far away from them as they continued to play. "They are really ripping each other apart over there." Marine laughed as I nodded. "Yep, and they're almost doing as good as I did when I beat your high score on that game," I mumble turning to her.

"You are never going to let that go, are you?" she said smiling, I shook my head returning the smile. "Nope, never." She crossed her legs, a playful smirk playing across her face. "Alright then, I warned you." she held back a laugh, "Warned me about what?-"

We get interrupted by Peko's laugh as we turn to see Noel, Flare, and Rushia with a mountain of tickets filling their arms. She walked up to them leaving me in suspension.

Later that night, we dropped Rushia, Flare, and Noel off at their houses. Marine and I drove back to her house, the ride back contained us talking about things that have happened that day, while also continuing to talk a little bit about me beating her high score.

We pulled into her drive-through and walked through her door, me still teasing her. When she closed the door shut I chuckled. She shrugged her shoulders back placing her keys down. "You are suddenly really quiet when we got into here, you could have done that the car ride home." she chuckled.

"Maybe It's because you're still the loser of the day?" I say tauntingly as she turns to me again pressing the sides of her nose as if a facepalm. "You're still talking about that?" My heart fluttered as I nodded. "It's because I won-"

She quickly grabbed my hands pinning me to the wall behind me, I could feel my cheeks turning red and my heartbeat going crazy as she looked at me in the eyes. "I warned you," she whispered with a mix of playfulness and dominance.

I mumbled under my breath, butterflies fluttering in my stomach keeping me frozen there for a second. "So, where's all your bragging now?" She smirked, my mind gone from things to say. She let go of my hands releasing me from her grasp. She looked at me again tracing the bottom of my jawline, we sat there just for a moment.

"Do it again, I dare you," I said making her grin. "I mean, I can't back down from a dare right?"

USADA PEKORA POV

We watched as Marine's car pulled away dropping us off at the nearest curb near our houses. As we started walking by each other, Rushia started laughing.

"What's wrong?" I ask her "You didn't notice?" she said looking at all of the other girls. I laughed with them as I realized what they meant, "I get what you mean, that was the most chemistry I've seen in a room." we all laughed again before saying our goodbyes and separating to go to our houses.

AUTHOR HERE!
974 WORDS WOAHAHHWIAHWKA

if you get a lot of notifs after this it's cause I'm publishing a chapter soon and got some new ideas to make the book look nicer cause why not-

Trash writer ~~> @-lostwinner