#007, 7 mins in heaven|mori c. x m.reader

🖇·˚ ༘ ┊͙[ 7MIH ] ! ˊˎ
❪ ─◌✰್˖ ࣪ 💀  ꒦꒷ ❫
❚ M . ∅ CALLIOPE
━━━━━━━━━
scenario: kiara holds a party

 ∅ CALLIOPE━━━━━━━━━scenario: kiara holds a party

Y/N POV

I jumped out from the back of Ina's car and closed the door behind me, I caught up to her and Ina brightly knocked on the door. "Kiara! Knock, knock!" We saw Kiara quickly open the door taking a glance and who was behind it. "Ina you arrived!" She pulled her in for a hug before turning to me. "Y/N! You too!" She pulled me in with her and Ina's hug.

"Come in!" She opened the door farther, we both went in to see Watson, Gura, and Calli spread out around Kiara's living room. "We were waiting for you both to show up." She flopped next to Calli. I awkwardly sat between Calli and Kiara. Calli leaned towards me and whispered something. "Y/N, you did me a favor there." She laughed leaning back into the couch again.

💀💀💀

After eating dinner and talking casually Kiara suggests that we should play a round of "seven minutes in heaven" to spice up the free time. We all decided to agree so Kiara took off her hat.

"We will draw things that are ours because I don't have any sticks right now, and that will choose who goes in the closet," Kiara explained. "Wait, what about a bottle spin?" I asked. "I already broke them all." Kiara laughed in amusement. I sighed I took out a random thing from my pocket and threw it in her hat (look imagine it is big enough and don't quote me on that).

Once all of us finished putting things into her hat, was my turn to draw first since I was the only guys at the party. "So he'll pick something and go into the closet with the owner of said thing." Kiara commented while picking at her fingernails.

I felt around her hat for a bit until I felt something big so I pulled it out. I saw Calli's crown and looked at her shocked. "You know the rules!" All of them laughed while they pushed us into the closet.

Calli tried to open the door, "I thought you agreed!" Ina said while knocking back on the door. Calli banged on it making everyone behind the door laugh, she eventually gave up and sat on the floor crossing her arms.

"Only seven minutes, huh." She looked up at me "I guess we will need to wait it out." The closet was so small we could hear each other's heart beats.

"I'm so hungry." Calli punched the door. "Why are you so angry?" She looked at me with a weird face, "Cause' I'm hungry?"

"Why am I fighting like little kids with you? I mean aren't we supposed to put on a show for them?" I said half jokingly.

"A show, really?"  She grabbed my arm. "Yeah," I smiled sweetly. She breathed in puffing up her chest flustered, I could hear all of the other girls laughing at the back of the door. I pulled Calli in gently tucking her hair behind her ear. "Can I kiss your cheek? They'll enjoy it." She started to panic so she just leaned in and kissed me first.

"So was that good enough for you?" She scoffed trying to open the door again, "Sure." I laughed holding her hand just as the door banged open against her. "You're done!" Gura came rushing in saying in a song like tune.

"Seven more minutes?"

authors note
this is the worst chapter

@-lucimori >B[