#003, fireworks|gawr g. x fem!r

🖇·˚ ༘ ┊͙[ fireworks ] !  ˊˎ
❪ ─◌✰್˖ ࣪ 🎇  ꒦꒷ ❫
❚ G . ∅ GURA
━━━━━━━━━

 ∅ GURA━━━━━━━━━

Y/N POV

I WAS GOING TO A FIREWORKS SHOW with Gura and Watson later tonight, I was getting ready everything.

It was really cold the past few days of this week, so as you normally would, I packed thousands of blankets and snacks because we were most likely going to be there for a while before the fireworks actually started.

I walked outside to feel the weather, the sky had a brumous feel to it, filled with grey clouds.

Once I got to the place they were, I saw them sitting under a sea of millions of stars, they pointed up at the sky looking at the constellations. 

I made my way around some people apologizing, but I  finally got up to them. "Oh hey [Y/N]!" Gura and Ame smiled. I placed my hands on my legs prepping myself up, "I finally got up to you both!" I say gasping for some air.

"Why don't you sit down, you seem tired." Ame greeted me patting the floor at the side of her. "Nice investigation, Sherlock."

Gura laughed cutely Ame placing her eyes over at her at her meanly before glancing back at me. She moved making a free space to sit in.

Amelia and Gura put down a towel or blanket before-hand to make sure the grass wasn't annoying us, I sit down in the place Ame offered putting down my bag in the middle of all of us. They look over at me as I unzipped it.

I unpacked all of the snacks and blankets I brought out of my bag, they went right for the food. "You're kinda smart to bring food." Gura said ripping open the packaging of a chocolate chips cookie pack, chomping into a cookie. Little crumbs falling out of her mouth while speaking.

"And, you didn't bring any?" I questioned, "Nah." Ame replied blankly chugging down a bottle of iced-tea as she pointed at Gura. I sighed giving them the blankets, afterwards, I look at the beautiful picture painted in the sky.

Suddenly, I heard a high dragged noise followed by a crack or boom in the sky, hearing some people gasp.

"The fireworks are starting!" Gura said surprised, she quickly put away the cookies back in my bag and looked at the sky. To start off the fireworks they had a big one fly up into the sky with a purple trail chasing close after it.

There was a big boom that lit up all of the skies, making a crackle louder and making a light stronger than the one before it. I felt two arms quickly wrap around mine; I looked to my side to see Gura wrapping her arms around mine holding me close to her.

I pat her head, "Hey, what's wrong, Gura?" she looked up at me "That was just so loud..." I heard Ame laugh smugly in the background "Yeah sure, I can tell you just wanted to hug her!"

Ame laughed with the blanket around her.  "What? No, I didn't-" her face lit up with a bright pink, almost invisible in the moonlit aura with flashes of color around us.

I wrapped my arm around her's and put my head on her shoulder, she hesitated to wrap her arm around me, but she got used to it and did the same. Ame grabbed a blanket from her spot and wrapped it around us.

"I just wanna make sure you guys aren't cold, ya' know." she smirked laying back down.

We took a moment to enjoy it, Ame's obnoxious cheering and laughing, and Gura's warmth against mine. Everything felt at peace.

Besides the deafening fireworks, of course.

authors note
I cried while watching fireworks for the first time :,]

@-lucimori B]