#005, minecraft beds|amelia w.

🖇·˚ ༘ ┊͙[ minecraft beds ] ! ˊˎ
❪ ─◌✰್˖ ࣪ 🔍 ꒦꒷ ❫
❚ A . ∅ WATSON
━━━━━━━━━
scenario: minecraft date😳
━━━━━━━━━━━

 ∅ WATSON━━━━━━━━━scenario: minecraft date😳━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/N POV

Watch live now: Y/N L/N Ch. holo-EN:MINECRAFTDate With Ame?

-I LOGGED INTO THE HOLOLIVE EN SERVER, I checked the discord call to see that Ame was in the call but muted and deafened. I could guess that she was greeting her stream and getting ready.

"Hi!" I smiled pointing the game camera my character in Minecraft and crouching it. "Uh, Ame's addiction has led her to take me on a date in Minecraft? Kinda questionable." I giggled at my statement when I heard an unmuting noise.

"Hello Y/N!" Ame said in a sing-song tune. "Ello, Amelia Watson." I impersonated her British accent dragging the 'n' in her name, she fell silent for a moment before breaking up the quietness.

"Ah, hold on I'm getting into the game." She muttered with the clicking of keys on a keyboard.

"All right-" I replied getting cut off.

"I'm spawning, I'm spawning let's go!" She spawned not that far from me and ran up to my character holding something in her hand.

"Here! For you!" The way she was saying her sentences made it obvious she was smiling behind the screen. She threw the item at me before it pops up into my hot bar.

"It's a flower!" It was a red poppy flower, she laughed lightly punching my character. "Thank you," I replied with my voice sizzling a little.

She showed me around at what she has been working on in the server. "You have quite the free time don't you?" Her avatar turned around and nodded.

She would occasionally throw me a flower or a honey jar that made my heart skip a beat.

"Should we build a house?" I asked, her character turning around towards me. "Wait I actually have a better idea!" She leads me in to direction which looked like just some random place in the forest.

"Okay, Amelia, where are we even going?" I questioned holding back a laugh. "It's a secret until we get there, be patient!" She yelled back whispering a faint "Goodness!" farther from her microphone.

"Is it underground or something?" I asked more questions before she disappeared into the floor. "Nice guess!" She laughed hitting into the air where she was hiding so I could see her. "Come on in!" I followed where she went falling into a hole in the floor with her in front of me.

"It's a hole I dug," Ame responded with a taunting laugh as I climbed out of the hole and pulled out a lava bucket, pouring it into the area around her character.

"Wait-- No Y/N how could you!" She tried to hit my character into the lava with her but her last heart ran out, "Are you kidding me!?" She hit her desk and hit the respawn button on her screen popping back into the game.

"You led me to nowhere!" I ran out of the forest trying to find her all of a sudden again before she hit me with a bed. "It's getting dark-ish!" She dropped a steak when I picked it up.

"How did you memorize this entire server? We're going to fast!" I interrupted, she laughed hitting a villager. "I don't wanna talk about it."

"Come on, we're gonna die!" Amelia led me somewhere again, but this time to a small village. She ran into a house and closed the door quickly. "Someone is trying to sleep in here," I told her passing her a sword.

"So you want me to kill him? This isn't a date it's trying to survive by now." She joked picking up the sword and hitting the villager out of the house.

"Okay, now get in before the iron golem gets us," I said, she clicked onto the bed the villager was in before waking up and throwing me a bed.

"Put down the bed!" She yelled crouching her character. "Where there's no space in here? Just on the wall?" I asked.

"How about next to mine?" She replied with a smile. I sighed placing down my bed next to her's, hiding a smile from my avatar.

twitter pov !

Gawr Gura🔱holoEN @gawrgura
...they're flirting aren't they?
111 retweets 22k likes

Open this thread

Ninomae Ina'nis🐙holoEN @ninomaeinanis
im here too!! |w ' ) and im always watching...
12 retweets 199 likes

Watson Amelia🔍holoEN @ameliawatsonEN
im just awesome like that
8 retweets 176 likes

Y/N L/N holoEN @y/nl/n
i agree with ame on this one
3 retweets 89 likes

AUTHORS NOTE!
me when
when the
when

@-lucimori AAAA