Chapter 7 - Without you.

8th February 1960

Days feel long and nights feel even longer the last photo you have in your scrapbook is dated 17 January 1960. It's been too long since you got to see his real life face. But you have to stay mature and remain the adult that you want to be. You look forward to the day you see him again, whenever that may be.

Being back in Scotland means that you get to start up home-schooling again. The home-school you were amidst before you father was needed in Germany. All of your old friends are still home-schooled and you will get to catch up with them today. Your friends had been left out of the knowledge that you spend a good while with and are now courting Elvis Presley but you couldn't not wait to see their faces when you told them.
Your friends Evelyn, Margaret and Diane were your best friends before you moved and still kept in contact as much as they could. Before Germany you and the girls would drool after Elvis - that was, before you met him.
"Hello ladies!" Diane exclaimed from the front door of the café. You and the other girls chuckle, Diane was the girl that knew how boys and men worked or at least that's how she acted. Margaret was the quiet one and Evelyn was the one that most people - if not everyone - liked.
You were all excited to see each other and finally catch-up as the whole group.
"So (Y/N), how was Germany?" Evelyn asks sipping her tea.
"I loved it, the architecture is extraordinary, unforgettable." You reply smiling as you slightly think about Elvis and Graceland. 
"But did you meet the man of your dreams?" Diane asked fluttering her eye lashes and leaning against your shoulder.
"Actually I do have some news." You said pausing before the news.
"I starting courting with someone. Who is...25." You say shyly, looking from Diane to Margaret to Evelyn, waiting for a reaction.
"Details please (Y/N)." Margaret spoke up giggling with on the others.
"If I tell you who it is you will most certainly not believe me." You say
"Of course we will." Evelyn encouraged me.
"If you say so. I met Elvis in Germany and we started courting." You say, sitting waiting for the girls to laugh but instead their faces dropped.
"Please tell me you are being serious and that one day we can meet The Elvis Presley!" Diane exclaimed.
"I'm being serious and I'll hopefully be able to let you all meet him. But don't tell anyone else okay. I don't want anything to reflect badly on him"
"Okay." "Absolutely" "Not a word." The girls spoke one after another. You giggle and get to catching up on everyone else's side.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Filler chapters are the worst but I have high hopes for the next chapter. Let me know what you think and if you want anything specific added in, I'm always open to new ideas. Didn't add any photos well because we're all here for Elvis anyway lol. Hope you enjoyed. TJW xx

(Just to add this story isn't very accurate to real life. I just want to get some of the personal stuff rather than the overall life of Elvis. If I get a film in the wrong year, ignore me lol)