Chapter 18 - Do you want me?

*AUTHOR NOTE*
I just want to start by saying thank you so much for reading. As I'm writing this we are at 4.7k reads which is unbelievable. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I do have an original story on the works and I'm hoping to get a physical book copy too. And I'd to maybe start a requests book for Elvis Smut. Just a couple thing to keep the creativity flowing. I hope you enjoy thing chapter. 18 here we go!

TJW

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4th March 1963

"Good Morning sweet wife." His voice rumbled in your ear. His voice, makes you melt. You smile with your eyes still closed. You feel his fingers running up your arm and then a kiss on the side of your neck.

"Good morning sweet Husband." You were still in shock. Married and now pregnant. The only thing about the second one was the threatening knowledge that yours and Elvis' relationship would slowly decline, and that there was nothing you could do about it.

He was still being affectionate and you have "made love" a couple times since the day you overheard him, but it was different. Restrained, withdrawn and careless. You hadn't told your parents yet but had gone to stay with them for a few days after to get away from having to deal with real life.

You still truly loved Elvis and very much found him attractive but there was this little crack that would eventually show up when your remembered.

"What shall we get up to today? You asked turning over in bed and seeing Elvis' face coming into view. He was just gorgeous but had also betrayed you. You were fighting in your head about whether or not to let it go or remember it and be outwardly angry towards him. You had decided on a mixture. Outwardly let it go but on the inside remember it but don't let it take over.

"I'd like to... work.. on some music.. today." Elvis stuttered. His eyebrows wiggled as ifnthey weren't able to match his emotions properly.

"I think we should go swimming today. A nice way to relax and clear our minds. Also you don't have any music to record at the moment." You winked and thrust yourself out of bed. You were going to try and make the day seems as normal has it was three and half weeks ago. You made your side of the bed and walked to your closet and rummaged through until you found your favourite swimsuit. A blue and white striped swim dress. Something you bought when you were out with your friends back home.

You held it tight to your body and bolted into the bathroom attempting to keep the outfit a secret from Elvis. You hear him chuckle from behind the door as you discard your sleep dress and change into the swimdress. You unraveled your hair from your braid and allowed it to fall naturally down in little waves and sprayed a little Chanel around you for added effect.

You push the door open and stand in the door way and prop your hand on the frame. Elvis turns to look at you smiling but his smile drops and he pulls the duvet over his legs. Conflited was the look on his face.

You walk towards him and push the duvet off his legs and see his "situation". You take his hand and he gets up off the bed. His bare chest heaving, his underwear strained.

"I think your trunks are in the drawer on the right." You smile and walk out of the room, heading down the stairs and out to the pool. The water in your skin was like having a cold shower. Goosebumps. Tension. And then you get use to it and you relax. Swimming back and forth until you heard a splash and then felt hands near your legs. You turn sharply and see Elvis his dyed black hair soaked and water dripping down his face. A smile finally on his face.

"You found them?" You ask cupping his cheek and kissing him.

"I did indeed." Elvis replied. His hands circling around your waist. His brings his face next to yours and closes his eyes to kiss you.

"Elvis! Colonel is on the phone!" Vernon shouted from the door. You roll your eyes but plaster a smile to Elvis as he kisses your cheek and exits the pool. Leaving you conflicted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So not my favourite chapter ever but I had to get something up. I have so much planned for the future chapter that I just have to get to. I hope you enjoy it nevertheless less.

Question: Do you mind when months or years are skipped to progress the story or do you prefer not?

Let's chat in the comments. Vote, comment or save for later

Kisses TJW XX