Chapter 15 - Now yours.

January 26th 1963

The sunlight streamed in the brown rimmed rectangle shaped window between the thin linen curtains, hitting you directly in the eye. It wasn't all bad as you looked behind you to see the other body in the bed. Your husband. Mr Elvis Presley. 

"Good Morning Wife" Elvis said as he rolled over to meet your face, extending an arm over your waist. 

"Good Morning Husband, I still can't believe that it's true" You said stroking Elvis' face, feeling a little stubble on his jaw. 

"Can I mark our first morning as married with a personal photo for my collection?" You said smirking. Elvis looked deep into your eyes sighing and soon gave in and nodded.

 As you retrieved your camera Elvis positioned himself in his pose that made you chuckle when you turned to face him. 

"Thank you my love" You said 

"You got your photo, now come back to bed so I can enjoy my wife." Elvis said sending you a wink. You couldn't help but blush at Elvis' possessiveness over you. You soon gave in to your unbelievably handsome husband and climbed back into bed with him, enjoying each others warmth.

"What shall we do today my love?" Elvis asked while he stroked down your neck and planted little kisses. You could feel goose bumps start to arrive.

"Can we just stay in here and lay together all day. I'm not ready to go out into the public yet." You say being more vulnerable than you intended.

Kissing your soft pink lips Elvis said "Of course, we can eat and make love everyday we are here if you would like." You chuckled at him.

"Just today will do."

"No problem buttercup." Elvis said loudly pulling the duvet over your heads and showering you with kisses on ever piece of skin. 

You couldn't have asked for a better first day of marriage but you knew that soon you would have to face the music and enter into the public life that Elvis carried with him. 

Courting with him was easier as there were no expectation but now you were bound, bound by law and you were slightly uneasy at the fact but knowing everything your mother had taught you, you had been prepared to be a good wife although you weren't sure how that would fair in Elvis' world. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~NEXT DAY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were standing in the bathroom of your hotel. Today you and Elvis had decided that it was time to venture out as Husband and Wife. You had set out your clothes the night before hanging up a pale pink pencil dress and white kitten heels. Once dressed you applied a little darkness to just behind your upper lashes and a pale pink lipstick, you didn't need much more as the sun had given you a lovely colour to your skin and you also had a glow about you either from the sun or from being newly married.

Exiting the bathroom you see your husband fixing his cuff links of his crisp white shirt. He slip on his black suit jacket and turned to see you watching him.

"You look gorgeous, I almost forgot you look just as gorgeous with clothes on." He chuckled walking towards you and kissing your lightly painted lips, you shook your head at her cheeky comment and helped him by fixing his shirt and jacket collar, once you were finished he bent slightly to whisper in your ear.

"But I much prefer you without clothes." He started to kiss your neck as he held you close to him.

"Elvis...We have to... go to breakfast..." You said breathlessly. Elvis presses into your neck and growls. 

"They can have you for breakfast but after breakfast, you're mine for the rest of the night" Elvis said bring you up for a deep kiss. You take a big breath, finally being allowed air after Elvis attacking you with kisses.

You managed to finally get down to breakfast about 35 minutes late but since you kept the company of Elvis the staff were happy to make your breakfast again. The sexual tension during breakfast could be felt - you thought - by everyone. Even though you spent yesterday naked and in bed practically all day, Elvis seemed to still be in the mood, he was watching you intently ever lick of your lips, fixing your hair, even eating off of a fork his eyes were on you.

This was going to be a very interesting 2 weeks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

05/04/22 - I'm back and this book had been edited. Time for some new chapters I think. What do you say? 

Lets chat in the comments. 

Kisses TJW