Chapter 19 - Say my name again.

5.8k reads is absolutely nuts. Thank you so much for reading and voting. I hope you enjoy the chapter as much as I do. I am going to skip a couple of month to progress to the juicy bits in hopes of keeping you all interested and helping me to remain creative. Anyway please enjoy this chapter. Thanks you lovely bunch 

kisses TJW xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10th July 1963

The time had come for Elvis to leave to start film his new movie. The first one since you had gotten married and since found out that sure enough you were in fact pregnant. You had gone to the local doctor and had told your parents. All that was left was to tell the rest of the world. Up until this point you had managed to go out with your parents when they came to visit and not be bothered but too many people wanting photos, there were always the ones that went a tad too far to get photos but nothing had been written about you and Elvis expecting a baby. Thankfully. 

"Are you all packed my love?" You asked walking into your bedroom where Elvis was packing a bag. Your bump had grown considerably in the last couple months and it fit perfectly on your frame. This time was what you were looking forward to for as long as you could remember. To be like your mother, to have that love of a child and grow with them.  For the last few month you and Elvis had been bonding over the baby, trying to catch moment for him to feel the kicking but never been successful and decorated the room next door to be the nursery. All was going well, the intimacy had reduce since you were getting further along but it hadn't gone completely, it had just manifested into something different. 

"All done, just waiting for Joe to come pick me up with the Colonel and we are all set." He looked up and stopped packing. Just staring at you, admiring you. 

"Are you okay Elvis?" You said. Elvis walked over to you and placed his hands on your shoulders. 

"Say that again." He demanded smirking at you. 

"Are you o--." You began but were cut off.

"No, say my name again." His hands moved up you face towards your cheek as you let your head fall into it. 

"Elvis." You smiled sweetly back at him. He let his eyelids close and a genuine smile, not a smirk form on his lips. 

"Elvis." He kissed you sweetly 

"Elvis!" You grabbed his hands and placed them on your bump just as the baby was kicking you. His eyes shot open. This was the first time he had been able to feel the baby move. You had tried time and time again when the baby moved to let him feel but it was never successful, until just now. 

"Oh good lord. I felt it, I felt him move." He bent down till he was on one knee and placed his lips your bump. 

"Him?" You questioned but smiled at his prediction. 

"I just have a feelin that it might be a baby boy." He looked up to you sweetly and pressed his lips to your tummy again. 

"We should really think about names you know, we don't have long left." You cupped his face, running your finger over  his cheek. 

"What about John?" He said out of nowhere. You chuckled and shook your head, Elvis laughed too. 

"Not sure if I like that one. What do you think for a girl?" 

"Oh lord I don't know (Y/N) I can't think right now. Joe should be here soon."

"Why don't the next time I go to town I pick up a baby name book and we can look through it together when you get back?" You held Elvis' hand that was still on your bump. 

"I like that idea, very much." He smoothed your hair and brought you in for a hug. The warmth of his body. You began to melt into him. The last few month had been enjoyable. the way you expected things to go. The way your mother talked about her pregnancy with you. 

"Are you ready E!" a loud voice came from downstairs. It was Joe. Time for Elvis to go, just as things had been going well. Something comes up and hits pause on the whole thing. 

"Will you walk me out the car buttercup?" Elvis picks up his bag and takes your hand. 

"I'd love to." You walk together down the stairs and once at the bottom Tom walks in the front door. 

"No need to worry Andreas, He's all ready for his new movie. Please allow him to say goodbye to his family first." You shoot him a sarcastic smile and walk with Elvis into the kitchen where Dee, Vernon, Mary and your parents sit waiting. Tom just rolls his eyes and stands at the door. 

"I'll be back as soon as I can, I'll hopefully have some time off some weekends and come back to see my buttercup and my baby." Elvis beamed, placing a hand on your tummy again. 

"I'll call you when I can Daddy and you can let everyone know." He gave his dad a hug and your father a handshake. he waked towards the door.

"I love you Elvis." You say standing in the giant doorway of Graceland. 

"I love you my buttercup." He blows a big kiss and gets into the car with Tom. Not long after the car disappears and you are without Elvis. This is going to be a long couple of months. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter 19 all done. Things are going to get good folks. Stay tuned. 

Let's chat in the comments, Vote or save for later.

Question: What are your favourite Boy and girl names?

Mine are Carmela and Antonio, I have my reasons *wink wink*

Till next time 

kisses TJW xx