Part one - The beginning

I'm not sure if people actually read the description, so I'll put this here:
This book will contain:
-Smut
-Fluff
-Angst
-Maybe sensitive topics?
I'll label everything signficant you need to know at the start of the chapter as a TW, so keep that in mind! You can always skip the chapter if you are uncomfortable with anything being mentioned in this book.
Also, please don't ship content creators that said they aren't comfortable with being shipped, or ship minors. Keep in mind that I was EXTREMELY bored and that I don't mean to offend anyone.
Okay, I'm sorry I made this thing-
Which is worse, I don't ship any of them. By that I mean I don't even ship Dream, Technoblade, Wilbur, Jschlatt, and Sapnap with eachother or anyone. I was just REALLY bored and decided to write this, god forgive me.

"Hallo", one voice said.
"Hey Technoblade", a softer, seemingly excited voice said.
"Hey Wil-" the monotone voice attempted to speak again, but was cut off.
"What'cha doing?"
This time, Techno was able to speak.
"Ehh, nothing much. Another day of looking for a house so that I can leave and live my life I guess."
The other voice, Wil, seemed pleased, rather happy when he heard the answer. His breath hitched from happiness and excitement, but at the same time nervousness.
Techno let out a sigh, as he switched windows on his pc, continuing to browse the forums and sites for houses on sale. The silence that lasted a minute or so was.. Uncomfortable, but Will then spoke, getting Techno by surprise.
"Uhh.. Techno? You said you were looking for a house, right?"
"Yep. You took something out of what I said a minute ago", he said, letting out a quiet chuckle after that.

I know, I know, he's hilarious.

"I did, I did", Will replied happily, then sighed. "So uhm.. You know how Schlatt and I moved in? Right? Well-"
"Yep I know- Oh sorry, continue"
"...Well uh, the estate seems just slightly bigger then we both expected and we wanted to invite some people to live with us. So, since you need a place to go, wanna move in?"
"Wait wha-"
He cut himself off with his own thoughts. Move in? With them? Is he gonna burden them? Why did they invite him? A lot of questions popped up in his head, just to be brought back into the confusing reality by Will's voice.
"So? What do you think?"
"I- I dunno man! I gotta think 'bout that bro. Is- Is anyone else gonna be there or?"
"Oh uhm, we planned on inviting Dream and Sapnap, and you or George cus Dream Team and stuff. But George can't anytime soon because of legalization or something. So we thought you'd be a great person to invite!"
"Ohhh. Well for now I can't tell you anything, but soon I will? I hope at least?" He let out a nervous chuckle after that.
"Okay!" Wilbur cheerfully replied, "Tell us as soon as you can, it would be so pog if you moved in!"
"Hey, I know I'm great, you don't have to tell me that-", now they were laughing, and the conversation drifted off into something random, causing them both to forget about time, letting them enjoy the moment.

Sorry for the short chapter, I promise the other ones will be longer-