Part 2 (idk how to title this help)

Hi! This is part 2 of the unholy abomination I made. It contains very mild amount of swearing, so yeah.
Enjoy I guess :D

"Will, Will, Wlil!" Techno excitedly said, immediately after Wilbur picked up and answered the discord call. It only took Techno to call him 3 times before he answered. New record!
"Techno? The fuck is happening? Is something wrong-"
"Give me your address bro, I'm moving in with you."
"Wait wha- That's awesome! Are you serious or?"
"Dude, I was just dumb! I should've done this immediately! It's gonna be so much better with all of you then here! Think of all the clout man!", Techno was now laughing, his voice getting on the higher side from all of the excitement he was going through.
"I know, it's gonna be so Pog!"
On Techno's screen, there was now a new Discord notification. He opened it, for him to see a new DM.

Jschlatt:
Hey nerd, Will told me to give you the address. It's
GiveMeAGoodStreetNamePls 69420, NYC.
See you on the airport bro.

"So? When are you coming? There is a ticket going from California to NYC in two days, what do you say?"
"Sure dude, imma start packing now", Techno said, suddenly nervous. "But are you sure about this? I mean, I wanna move in with y'all but I don't wanna bore and burden you.."
"Techno! The fuck are you talking about, you could never "burden" us. You are welcome to stay here for as long as you want, probably until you find a significant other or something."
"That means I'm gonna be there forever, thanks for rubbing that in by the way."
Calming down took a while, their laughter was still ringing in the rooms behind them as Techno spoke again.
"Also, about the ticket. I never really got one before so.. How do I get that one and stuff?"
"Oh- uhm, want us to order it? Schlatt and I have it saved somewhere in the bookmarks, we can get you one now."
"Wait, I don't even have to work to get to you guys? Oh, I'm moving in now! I'm moving in!"
"You'll still have to walk to the airport and to our house tho~"

Silence.

"Welp, shit. Ehhhhhhh, it shouldn't be too bad, I mean, heh, I walked before so I should be fine. I hope."
"You will Techno, chill out dude. Anyways, we'll get you the ticket, the flight is at 1pm at the insert name airport, we"ll wait for you once you land in New York..!"
"Oh, okay, okay.. I'll start packing now, I'm kinda sleepy actually. Welp, see you around soon!"
"Bye bye!"
"Byeeeeee"
They both smirked.
Technoblade was thinking of the clout. Dude- If Dream moves in, think of all the collabs and money he would get from just living with him? That would be insane, his viewership count rises if he says hi on his streams in the Minecraft chat, what would people do once they see the tittle:
"Living with Dream pog! Also Wilbur, Schlatt and Sapnap are here too." Besides, he just wanted to meet his friends, he missed them, he wanted to meet them in real life, talk to them, see them. It's gonna be epic, all that is tearing him apart from seeing them are 2 days. He could wait that long, it's gonna be so worth it. His smile widened, he was finally gonna leave his hometown, hang out with the best people he knew, live in the biggest city in USA with so many opportunities, fans.. It will be the best time of his life, he was sure of it. And he wasn't wrong.

I know I promised a longer chapter but I swear chapter 3 will be longer please forgive me