8

!TW!
This is where things get.. Smutty. Kinda.
Also mild swearing.
If you are uncomfortable, please skip the chapter as I don't want to make anyone upset or uncomfortable.
Also I'M SO SORRY FOR THIS ALRIGHT I'M SORRY-

•-----------------------------------------------------------•

"Shit, why now.?", Sapnap quietly asked himself. He was supposed to be asleep. Despite being tired from all of the singing and laughing, he STILL woke up in the middle of the night.
"This is not a good place.. But I gotta do it, my stomach hurts already." He continued mumbling it to himself, doubting if he should do it or not. Sighing, he gave in.
Moving his blanket aside with one hand,  he uncovered a semi-hard cock in his boxers, cold easily getting to it through the thin fabric covering his large member. Pulling it out of his pants, he groaned at the feeling of his warm hands and cold, night air hitting it at the same time.
Fuck, it felt good. He didn't relieve himself in like 2 weeks, he knew that at one point or another they'd all have to do so. Cautiously, he just simply started stroking it, gritting his teeth as he did his best to stifle the noises. He sped up almost immediately, the pleasure getting intense and already overwhelming. At the moment, he's so glad that the walls are soundproof, he definitely didn't need Dream or Techno hearing him jerk off.
"Mmhm..", he let out a quiet moan, very cautiously as to not wake up his friends as he stroked himself faster. When thinking about them, suddenly, an image appeared in his head, making him blush and stop for a second, before imagining it again and jerking off to it even faster.
"Shit shit shit shit Dream~ aGhMhm-" he moaned quietly, his steamy fantasies going wild, imagining all sorts of things. What would they think if someone walked in? What would they do if they saw him like this, all horny and desperate, moaning his best friend's name? Those thoughts drove him insane. How can he resist? He was in deep now, isn't he? He could feel himself getting closer, stroking himself hard and fast. T
Everything he thought about.. It made him get close faster then he thought he would. With his face flushed and in daze, he stopped jerking himself off when he felt the soft, sticky white liquid erupt from the tip, directly on the side of his hand. Sighing in relief, he looked down at his hand, now groaning in disappointment and disguist. What did he just jerk off to? And why the fuck did he moan out- Quickly, he realised he needed to go to the bathroom.
"Ah, shit- Gotta clean this up now.", he said, annoyance obvious in his voice. Trying to keep his hand straight so that cum doesn't spill over wasn't an easy task at 3:47AM (the time I'm writing this LMAO) while walking to the bathroom. Once he made it down the hallway, he opened the door, it letting out a little creak as the weak night light from it spilled across the hallway in multiple light rays, Sapnap could clearly see a figure standing above the sink, washing his hands. They just sat in awkward silence until his friend turned around, looking at Sapnap who tried to badly hide his cum-covered hand. The other boy noticed and just smiled awkwardly at him, making Sapnap smile back.
"So.. uh.. you did it too huh?", a monotone voice said, sending shivers down the other male's spine.
"..I- Yeah, I just couldn't sleep and decided to do.. well...this." Sapnap said, looking at Techno's brown eyes, they were misty, both of them making eye contact while lightly blushing from embarrassment.
"Me- Me neither, so yeah.. Here I am."
They let out a quiet giggle as Sapnap pulled his hand in front of him again, trying not spill it.
"Could you move from the sink? I have a problem to clean here, the last thing I need is to clean both my hands and the floor "
"Oh- uh sure!" Techno replied, letting a snicker out after that. His eyes widened as his mind flashed a nasty image, imagining Sapnap in a maid outfit, cleaning the bathroom floor in front of him, his face embarrassed and red..

Holy shit.

What did he just think about? He isn't even gay- Or is he? He's been doubting his sexuality for a while now, ever since that night, but just imagining his friend cleaning isn't a sign of him being gay.. Right? He brushed it off as him being curious if Sapnap could actually be productive and clean as he lifted his head to look at the male who was still washing his hands from his cum.  They made awkward eye contact for a second, Techno just being more flushed then before as he had that picture in his head.
"Okay, welp, I'm going to sleep. Goodnight Sapnap!"
"Oh, good night!"
He felt the cold air hit his back as Techno left the room, closing the door behind him.
...

He already missed his presence, he wanted to have him by his side, look him in his dark brown eyes, talk to him, enjoy his company. He just sighed in defeat as he turned the sink off, stopping all of the water from dripping down. Wiping his hands with a towel, he left the bathroom and went to his room again. How could he fucking sleep after this? He'll think of something. For now, sleeping is the most important thing in the world.
-----------------------------------------
"Mmhm~ Schlatt~ Ugh please just go harder please aGhmhm~"
Wilbur moaned. It's hard not to when your head is filled with steamy fantasies of your best friend shoving his huge dick inside of you. But, those are just fantasies. Just some horny fantasies, and nothing more then that, a false hope something good like that would happen as Wilbur thrusted his purple vibrator dildo further and harder in his ass, making the whole experience so much more intense.
"Shit Techno.. I'm cumming~ Please don't stop- mhGmm~"
He was pretty loud, despite trying to contain his desperate moans.
This is going to be a tough night, isn't it?
Slowly, he took the toy out, it still lightly vibrating in his shaking hands, him completely in daze and joy as even more waves of pleasure came to his stomach as the aftermath of his actions. He just came, thinking about his best friends. In a not-so-friendly way. Those fantasies kept repeating over and over in his head and.. It headed straight to his dick, making him horny and hard again, after just a couple of minutes of break.
'Come on, this has to be a joke, why are you hard again?!', he asked himself frustratedly. He knew very well why tho, he just didn't want to say it. He was too ashamed to admit it. He was having some very inappropriate pictures and scenarios in his head, it getting full to the brim with desperate thoughts as he slowly and steadily inserted the dildo again.
"AUgH~ Shit-"
He had to admit, he loved the feeling that toy gave him. He loved the way it would stretch him more and more every time as he turned the vibration more. He loved the idea of one of his friends walking in at any moment, and if he's lucky.. He could actually get his hole filled with a real dick, all of that making him just hornier. Once the toy was all the way in, he pulled it back, the tip being the only thing in his hole, just to be shoved mercilessly into him again, barely touching his prostate. That spot made him gasp and let out a moan, barely containing himself from waking his friends up.
He wanted to be treated harshly, he wanted to be punded into as if he was a toy, just a horny male for the rest to spill their loads of cum on his face. The way he thought about it.. It made him ashamed. But, did he care? He really didn't, he was fucking himself right now, why would he? The more he thought about it, the faster his thrusting became, now turning the vibrations up, suddenly going from no vibration to almost maximum. This action just made him think of all of the dirty things the males would do to him if they saw him like this. He imagined all of them in him, calling him a good slut, a good, tight hole, before groaning and letting the sticky substance into the condom in his ass. The way that'd they talk, him being completely stunned, moaning as loud as he could as they fuck him, pound into him until he can't stand anymore, all of them red and sweaty, calling him a bitch and a whore underneath their breaths.. It made it just better, just enough to make him cum as his hand kept jerking his length, now shaking as he held his favourite toy still in, letting it vibrate and make the orgasm just more intense. Tho he didn't wanna admit it, he had to. He was DEFINITELY gay and he wanted a poly relationship with them. It was very obvious, but..

He was scared. He didn't come out to anyone yet, his parents were the only ones that knew, and nobody made any interest in him subtle so far, except for rare eye contacts. This doesn't mean someone is in love with the other. He knew that the dynamic of a poly relationship would be a lot different then the normal relationship, plus.. What would the fans think of them? What would people outside think if them? Annoyed, he just let a frustrated sigh as he slowly took the dildo out, letting a light groan escape his dry lips from the sudden, cold emptiness in his ass. Grabbing the paper from the cabinet, he cleaned his stomach and tights which were covered in cum, throwing away all of the evidence in a nearby trashcan. Dressing himself into pijamas again, he laid in his comfy bed and fell asleep from all of thd exhaustion and overstimulation he felt at the moment, letting his pleasured body take control, allowing him to sleep, dreaming of a one sunny day of an unknown date, which would be the day he tells them everything he wants and they accept him. He finally fell asleep with a smirk on his face, feeling warm and happy.

•-----------------------------------------------------------•

A/N (2)
Hi! This was a draft for a while, I was very nervous to post this. I still am, but I warned everyone of smut. There will be a LOT more smut later so be aware of that, if you're uncomfortable please don't read the book. I hope you liked it, cus I persobally don't.
Remember, stay safe and I love you :D

Words: 1826