4

Techno woke up in a bed, fully clothed, a ray of sunshine going directly into his sensitive eyes. He tried to sit up and focus on where he was, but it was blurry. Suddenly, he felt a good amount of pain hit his head, sending him back into a laying position, whining, so he tried focusing on what happened. So he was at the airport, then went with Schlatt and Wilbur into their house-
'Wait, Wilbur and Schlatt-' he thought. He should see where they are, he probably made them worry, besides, he was supposed to eat and explore the new house, preferably find a kitchen as soon as possible as his stomach growled from hunger. Just as he was about to get up, he felt a very sweet, soft smell. It became immediately familiar, he remembered that he could smell it in the air before he passed out, except, it was stronger, much closer. He looked around, trying to find the source, when his eyes met with a drawer beside his bed. It had a piece of something that seemed like a piece of pie, with a fork and an attached note to it. Despite being very hungry at that moment, he took the note and started reading it.
'Hey Technoblade, good morning! We figured you'd be hungry after that long trip, so we baked you a butterscotch cinnamon pie. If you are alregic, not hungry or just don't wanna eat it, you have good downstairs, we should be there to help you out anyways. Now, welcome home,  make yourself comfortable!

                                   -Wilbur and Schlatt-'

'Heh, that's nice.. Lemme try, I am kinda hungry anyway..', he thought, before grabbing the fork and mercilessly stabbing it into the pie, shoving it into his mouth. It tasted.. Sweet. He liked it tho, who would've thought those two were cooks.

Huh. Life's weird.

He continued to eat, enjoying the taste. Taking small bites, he didn't let himself think about anything else other then the food he was given. All he wanted to think about was how sweet and good it tasted. If he didn't say it's one of the best sweets he's tried, he would be a huge, goddamn liar.
He heard giggling coming from the now door.
"You like the pie, huh? We tried to make it the best we could, but Schlatt it's too sweet. I say it needs even more sugar.. He says I'm gonna get diabetes or something, I swear he's stupid sometimes."
"Oh- Heya Will. Didn't even notice you 'till you spoke there.. For- For how long did you stand there, watching me.. eat..?"
"...For a minute or two.. Wow, you managed to put it in the most awkward way Techno. I admire that skill at this point."
"Heh, no need to admire it, you'll never he as skilled as I am. Just admit it mortal!" He said playfully, now taking another bite out of the sweet pie.
"So, what do you think if it? You never answered me in the first place"
"Come one Will, you have more then 2 braincells, you are smarter then the average skywars player, you can figure out my opinion on the pie."
Laughing, Will just nodded but stopped as another thought crossed his mind, which he got flustered at, looking away.
"So you like the pie?"
"Ayyyy, figured it finally.!"
"Maybe I can give you some other type of pie..?" He said teasingly with a smirk, not expecting anything, he thought he wouldn't understand that.
"Nahhh, I'll pass.." he replied, giving Wilbur a really look.
Will just nervously chuckled and gulped. He just made it very awkward with that joke. Shit.
"Welp, uhh, forget that and we'll be downstairs if you need us. The clothes and stuff are below the desk, so organise that if you want. Schlatt is making breakfast, so if you are still hungry after the pie, you are welcome to eat downstairs."
"k"
"...Did you just.. K me?"
"Yep."
"Rude" he replied with a smile on his face.
"Where's the bathroom by the way? I am supposed to shower and brush my teeth y'know?"
"Oh, yeah. Once you exit the room, there is a hallway, and on it's end is a bathroom. Also there is one downstairs, in the main hallway, across the kitchen. Keep both in mind as once those two move in, things may get.. Crowded. If you need anything, my room is right by the bottom of the stairs, Schlatt's right across mine, but we usually chill in the living room."
"Yeah, I'll keep it mind. Thanks bro. Also say hi from me to Schlatt, I ain't coming downstairs anytime soon."
"Alright Technoblade, have fun in here I guess.", he said, leaving his friend alone with his thoughts, some pie, and a bunch of his stuff to take care of. He whined into the empty room, not wanting to get up. Frustrated, he managed to stand up, grab his luggage, taking his clothes and setting it aside on the floor, deviding it into groups. Shirts, T-shirts, jeans, trousers, hoodies, socks, pants, boxers. After a bit of time spent on sorting things, he got up with a smile and opened a big closet. Setting everything perfectly was now his only goal, he wanted his room, including clothes to be as tidy as possible. Placing everything on the shelves, in such an order he could easily get whichever piece of clothing, every type of clothes on a different shelf, making it easy for him to grab anything if he was in a hurry, while also looking incredibly nice, which was kinda unusual for him, as he was a very disorganized person in general.

Taking his time to do something that he didn't really care about? Tidying his room? That was something that he never really did, thoughts like those barely ever crossing his mind, being too lazy to even think about it, come again do something about it, making his room a constant mess.
Eh. New environment, new him. After he was finally done, he wore a wide grin, being happy and proud of what he did, despite it being just placing stuff in his wardrobe. Who cares, it's still something.
He hesitantly turned around and cautiously left his room, heading downstairs. Once in the hallway, he could see the enterance door in front of him, Schlatt's room to his right, right by the staircase. He looked to his left, and to no surprise saw another door, assuming it's Wilbur's room. Slowly walking forward, beside Schlatt's room was a bathroom door, it being open as nobody used it at the moment. On his left was now the living room. He noticed that there seemed to be no kitchen.
Ehh, who cares anyways?
He saw the other males sitting on the couch in the middle of the room, comfortably chatting and watching TV while enjoying what seemed to be coffe or just some hot drink in a mug. The room didn't have a door, so he just walked in, grabbing the attention of the guys in the room. Immediately, he looked curiously around the room, now realising that the room didn't have one of the walls, making it seem huge, soon noticing the 'continuation' of the room was actually a kitchen he thought they were missing. His curiosity was brought back to Schlatt as he spoke.
"Hey Techno, what's up? Did you sleep well?" Schlatt asked, not letting anyone speak before him.
The brunette just stretched and replied
"Yeah, my head kinda hurts but I'm feeling good." He smiled and looked into his friend's dark eyes with a thankful and soft look.
"Also, did Wilbur tell you how good the pie was? It was awesome dude."
"Yes, he did, he seemed very proud of us, isn't that right Will?", Schlatt said, now turning his attention to the brunette on his left.
"Oh, yeah! I mean, we were never really any cooks so this coming out well made my day.", he smiled softly, leaning back further into the back of the couch, before getting up.
"Want some coffe? We have a coffe machine and all sorts of coffe, so if you want some I can make you a mug?"
"Ehh, sure. Give me something classic, I'm not really much into that, I just drink it to stay awake."
All of them snickered, Will leaving the room and entering another.
Now, Techno looked at the couch. His legs were getting numb already from just standing a couple of minutes. He slowly walked towards it, throwing himself on the soft cussions behind him, sitting next to Schlatt. He was now watching TV, browsing channels. He turned around, looked at Techno, turned around again and continued looking thought the channels, trying to find something which interested all of them. But that moment in which he turned around and looked at Techno in his eyes, just for a second, was.. Full of gratefullness. Happiness. They were glad they were sitting together, Will soon to join. They were happy, sitting in silence, but it was a comfortable one. Techno let his body relax, enjoy the moment, falling in-between the cussions behind him as he patiently waited for his friend to bring him coffe, letting his eyes trace whichever channels his friend passed, trying to help him pick. He let out a sigh of relief as Wilbut walked into the room, carefully carrying a small mug with smoke freely coming out of it.
"Didn't know if you wanted sugar or milk so I just put both, not a big amount tho." He tried the coffe, feeling another sweet taste over his tongue, but immediately getting burned as for how hot the drink was.
"Ah fuck- it's hot!" He half-yelled, earning a laugh from both of the males in the room.
"It's good tho, I like it, but it just had to burn me.", he fake cried, acting hurt. Will now sat down beside him, leaning his head back, still giggling from the act Techno put on. Technoblade was now in-between the boys, sitting comfortably as Schlatt stopped scrolling, stopping on a channel displaying comedy movies. They were all relaxed, getting into the movie while sitting in comfortable silence, drinking hot coffe and enjoying the peaceful moment.