12

Exiting Dream's room, Sapnap almost bumped into Technoblade. The only reason they didn't bump into eachother was because Sapnap turned towards the other in time and grabbed his sides, holding him in place for a second. Techno's eyes widened as he looked slightly below him, his sights setting on a smaller male looking back at him, his hands still on his sides. Sapnap flushed, but decided to try something. So he smirked, still looking at Techno, and very slowly started pulling his hands back. He noticed the taller male's eyes fluttered away, looking elsewhere, his cheeks crimson red against his pale skin. His mouth were slightly open as he took a deep breath, looking back at Sapnap. His expression was.. Demanding, unsatisfied, it looked like he was about to hug him before kissing him hungrily and lustfully. Sure, like that's ever gonna happen.
'Shit, calm down, why did I do that?!', screamed Sapnap's mind.
'What the- What the fuck was that Sapnap?!', Techno thought, looking at Sapnap. It was his turn on looking away now, so they just stood in the hallway, breathing lightly, Techno expectedly looking at the shorter male who suddenly shyly avoided all eye contact intended for him.
"What even was that? Just kiss already or something!"
They heard a high-pitched laugh coming from Dream's room, his voice teasing them. None of them had the answer, so they all just ended up looking at eachother, hoping the other one will explain what happened.
"Sapnap, seriously, what the hell was that? Are you two dating or what?"
"WHAT! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT DREAM!" Sapnap yelled defensively but laughing lightly, making Dream wheeze at how easy it is for him to anger some people. That question just slipped up anyways, if he said all of the things he wanted to he'd be dead by now.
"So you're still single? Why don't you date me for a while?"
Dream said, his voice sarcastic but also sounding serious. That tone wasn't something Sapnap was used to, so he just looked at the blonde questioningly, trying to read his face to see if he was serious or not. Figuring he isn't, he gave in.
"What do you mean 'Why don't I date you?' I've been dating you since we moved in together!"
"W-what?! No we didn't!" He said wheezing again, making Sapnap laugh as well.
"Dream~! Why are you embarrassed..?", Sapnap said, now literally tackling Dream to the wall, hugging him and nuzzling his head in Dream's chest. He didn't think much of it, but the blonde did. He realised his friend was hugging him tightly, keeping him pinned to the wall. It made his body relax, feeling safe in younger's arms, but his mind yelled at him to do something, knowing damn well he couldn't resist this and refuse. Now, on the other hand Sapnap expected two things-
1. To get shoved off, then getting yelled at for being embarrassing and embarrassing him in front of Technoblade.
2. To be hugged back.
But nothing happened. Confused, he just stayed hugging his blond friend, never noticing Dream lightly blushing as he looked down at the ravenhead boy, his arms on the wall beside his head, not knowing what to do. After a what seemed like an eternity, Sapnap slowly let go, his face flushed as he looked back at Dream. They made eye contact, Dream immediately looking away, embarrassed that Sapnap caught him string at him.
That made Sapnap snicker.
'Such a cute reaction..', he thought, before remembering they were all supposed to go downstairs and eat. He turned around, and saw that Techno was gone. Trying to quickly contain his surprise, he just gently grabbed Dream's hand and pulled the blonde with him.
"We should've been eating by now, let's go!"
"Oh, right!", Dream laughed nervously. He wasn't hungry after feeling Sapnap on his chest, he wanted to stay like that forever. But he obligated, letting the suddenly excited male pull him downstairs, quickly making it to the kitchen. There, they saw Techno, Schlatt and Wilbur sitting and talking, their attention was now turned towards the two boys.
"Are you two done with your lovey-dovey bullshit?", Techno said flatly, his dark eyes seemed like they were piercing right through their souls.
"It's not bullshit, I was just showing affection!", Sapnap defended, Dream way too embarrassed to say anything.
"Affection is for nerds.", the monotone voice added turning his attention back to his plate which had some dish on it. Scrambled eggs it seems.
"Alrighty, enough of that and time to eat." Schlatt said, looking at the rest as Sapnap and Dream walked towards the table slowly. They forgot they were still holding hands from when Sapnap pulled Dream, making Wilbur and Schlatt laugh. Noticing, Sapnap quickly removed his hand, looking at the floor. That was Dream's reason to tease him back.
"Why are you embarrassed of holding my hand in front of them? I thought we were dating!"
"Oh shut up, daddy Dream.."
"..What?"
"You heard me daddy~"
Dream's eyes were wide, cheeks red as he tried to think of a response. Two can play that game, Sapnap, two can play that game.
"Why don't you be good and suck my dick tonight huh?"
"Oh, I should? And why would I do so?"
"Cus your DADDY said so-"
He was cut off by Wilbur pulling Dream by his shoulders and manually sitting him in the chair beside him, Schlatt doing the same with Sapnap.
"Just fucking eat already, the eggs are completely cold by now because of you two flirting.", Wilbur sharply said, making the two look away, realising what they just did in front of them. It felt different from when they flirted on stream. They knew they were friendly, never meaning anything they said to eachother in that manner. But this? They were both blushing, their voices sounded very sincere and intrigued. The smell of eggs brought them back from their thoughts, so they all just ate in silence, the only time they were talking was to pressure Techno into taking the dishes out of the dishwasher, which he just groaned frustratedly at, but agreed. The day was boring after that, Dream and Wilbur streamed for a while before all of them got together into the living room, watching movies and spending the night again.

°-----------------------------------------------------------°

A/N
Short chapter ayy
Alright, the next chapter(s) will not the most KHM KHM appropriate so just yeah
By the way the updates are slow because I'm writing 2 other works now and when they're ready I'll publish them

Hope you enjoyed the chapter and as always Ily, byeee <3

Words: 1114