17

"Have you heard about the new ice rink opening nearby?", Techno asked Wilbur as they were comfortably chatting in his room. Wilbur's eyes lit up excitedly.

"I didn't. Where is it?"

"You haven't? I'm surprised to be honest. It's a couple of blocks away, I think in SomeRandomStreetName? Not sure tho."

"I haven't been ice skating in like a year, I miss it-", Will was cut off with Techno's voice.

"I know, so wanna go there tomorrow?"

"Eh? Sure!", Wilbur replied happily, excited to go ice skating again. He was pretty good at it too, making it just better.

"Will? Wilby.? You good?"

"Oh- Uh! Yeah, I guess I'm just very excited to go back to it."

"Heh, you're welcome."

Their talk was quickly rudely interrupted by Schlatt slamming the door open.

"We were calling you two for lunch like three times already, what the fuck are you doing?"

"We are socialising Schlatt.", Wilbur said, staring Schlatt down with a death glare.

"Damn, no need to be that hostile. Now, get your asses downstairs, will 'ya?"

"Yeah yeah, alright. Let's go!", Wilbur rolled his eyes and smiled, holding his hand out for Techno to get up as well.
They made it to the doorframe when Schlatt suddenly pinned Wilbur to the wall, immediately leaning in to whisper in his ear.

"Did you just roll your eyes on me?"

"I- I did. And what will you do about it?", Will tried to maintain his posture, he didn't want Schlatt to take control that easily again.

"What I'll do about it? Maybe I'll fuck the shit out of you, so that you can't stand on those ice skates ever again?"

The way that Schlatt's eyes lit up, the way he smiled as he said that.. It sent shivers down the brunette's spine, making his gasp softly as Schlatt backed away slightly.

"Alright. You two done? I just wanna eat man, you don't have to fuck right here.", Techno said smirking, waiting for those two to move.

"If you want to be fucked Techno, you could just say it you know?", Wilbur said, leaning in for a kiss. Tho he tried to retaliate, Wilbur didn't let him, holding him tightly in his arms as they started making out. Their kiss was broken by Schlatt, him pulling Techno by his arm harshly and kissing him passionately himself.

"Mmh..", Techno moaned light into the kiss, liking the slight roughness. They broke away, panting and blushing.

"We should go now, should we?", Techno panted, still out of breath as he heard Dream yelling for them again.
"COMING, JESUS CHRIST!", Schlatt yelled back, smiling.

•Time skip, tomorrow evening•

"You sure you don't wanna go?", Wilbur asked again over the phone.

"Wilbur, we told you no. You two have fun now. Byeee!"

"Wait- Those idiots.. They hung up on me again!", Will said frustratedly, mostly to himself but to the slight shorter brunette as well.

"I mean, you did call them like ten times to ask them if they want to go tho they told you they don't want to, but ehhh, what do I know?"

"Are you calling me annoying?"

"Noooo.. Not at all, I would never..!", Techno snickered.

"We'll see who's the annoyin gone when it comes to ice skating. I bet I'm better then you at that at least!"

"Yeahhhhh, sureeeeeee."

"Yeah, I am! We are already here, I'll wreck you on ice!"

"Ehh, probably.", Techno smiled, picking the skater pair to himself.

"Is this the right place? It's quite empty.."

"Yep, it opened like two days ago.", Techno replied while paying to the seemingly bored worker. They carefully navigated themselves to the rink's enterance. Techno immediately grasped the fence on the side tightly as soon he stepped on the ice, making Wilbur laugh loudly. He was already around the middle, skating elegantly.

"Wow, you really suck at this!", Wilbur teased, circling around the nervous male.

"I haven't stood on ice since I was like 5 years old! Don't judge!", Techno almost yelled, embarrassed.

"C'mon, this is painful to watch.", Wilbur said laughing, giving Techno his hand to grasp on. He did, and immediately yelped as he got pulled roughly by Will. He wasn't balanced at all, so he tripped over Wilbur's skaters and fell loudly, making Wilbur laugh and burry his face in his hands, trying to contain the loud laughter. Though Techno wasn't in pain, he still groaned. His ass hurt because of Wilbur! How mean, amirite.

After a while, Will was still laughing and snickering, but Techno managed to get up somehow. Wilbur was now holding Techno in a tight embrace, apologising.

It took a while for Techno to learn the basics, but after about half an hour of falling, he managed to skate the length of the rink's edge.

"You're doing great! You are a very quick learner, I must admit. It took me a while to learn to skate like that, honestly."

"Yep, I know, I'm the greatestttttt..!!"

"Techno! You alright?!", Wilbur asked, catching the male in his arms as he was about to fall over again, this time he would probably fall face first. Wouldn't be ideal. But Will caught him, helping him stand up again.

"Techno? Is.. Everything alright?"

"..."

He just lifted his head and stared at the taller's eyes gently, holding onto his arms tighter. Then it hit him, how romantic this scenario actually looked. He was holding a shorter boy in his arms, the dim, yellow lights surrounding them on the fence of a now empty rink, and they were so close to eachother as well, their noses almost brushing together.

"Techno..", is what he said before leaning in and kissing him slowly and passionately. Technoblade just accepted the kiss, letting Wilbur cup his cheek as he completely leaned into him. They broke soon after, sighing happily. It was almost closing time anyways, they were supposed to go home and let the worker close up. Plus, they can't let anyone see them dating just yet, they couldn't just say it like that.

Smiling at eachother, they slowly and carefully skated their way out, quickly changing into their normal footwear. The way home wasn't much different, it was much more silent and distracting. They kept looking away, for the first time noticing all the street decorations around them. Lamps, trees, windows, building facades. For some, to them unknown reason. Probably because they didn't want that cute, relaxing moment to end just like that. 

•—–—————————————————•

Hi this is awfully short and I don't know how to write this so no more fluff than that alright I really didn't think this through and I dunno what to write except smut help