7

They sat in peace on the floor while waiting for Wilbur.
Once he appeared in the enterance of the large living room, his previously empty hands were now carrying a wooden guitar, his face bright and wearing a large grin. Dream was sitting next to Schlatt, him next to Techno, Techno next to Sapnap. They all moved, making place for Will to sit between Dream and Sapnap.
"Okay, so what are we doing here exactly?", Will asked, his eyes filling with nervousness all of the sudden, getting a good, unsuspected look at all of the boy's faces. They were happy, their eyes letting out a calm, relaxed look.
"Sooo.. Since you can play the guitar, we thought about having a singing night!", Dream said quite loudly, drawing Wilbur's attention towards himself.
"Ohhhh", he replied happily, "Alright, I'm in. What are we singing?"
Everyone looked at eachother, speechlessly asking which song they wanna hear first, their eyes doing all of the talking while the musician waited patiently, smirking, waiting for a cheerful night to come.
"You know what? This is awkward. Just play Your New Boyfriend or something!" Schlatt impatiently said, throwing his arms in the air from frustration. He just earned a nod from everyone. Good one at least.
"Alright, here goes!"
Will started playing the notes.
"Life isn't quite what I thought I'd be"
"When I was a kid on VIOP"
"I thought when I get older"
"I'd marry her, I told her"
The rest were humming, trying not to sing, knowing damn well that they were about to yell-sing the main part. It was yet to happen, they can't start singing just yet. It took the best of them to not sing, they looked both so happy and so nervous and anxious at the same time, which got to Wilbur as well, making his voice tremble slightly before Techno smiled at him, encouraging him to sing louder.
"Now I'm 26 and I work in an office"
"Nine 'til five's not the best I'll be honest"
"If I could change a single thing"
"..I'd make it me and not him."
He instinctively looked at the rest, waiting to see if they are gonna sing or not. They looked like they are about to explode, just waiting for his hand movement to indicate the moment.
"But-"
Everyone at the same time yelled, not caring that it's 10pm. It's not a busy part of the city, but they could still easily get a noise complaint, but they didn't care. Why would they anyways? They got carried away, their voices singing in an odd harmony, and yet sounded so different.
Dream was loud, his voice rather high, as he excitedly sang his favourite part of the song.
Sapnap was also loud, but it sounded genuinely normal due to his constantly loud nature.
Techno's voice differed a lot, his voice being the deepest. Despite him trying to be loud, he ended up being the quietest, but his monotone voice made it noticeable. The fact that he sounded like bass was for some reason hilarious to Wilbur, making him smile widely.
Schlatt was the loudest, right beside Sapnap. His voice seemed to crack right at the beginning of the main part, making all of the males snicker.
"BUT HE'S IN YOUR BED, AND I'M YOUR TWITCH CHAT"
The way it sounded so oddly nice and innocent almost made him forget he was supposed to play the guitar, barely making it in time for it.

Agressive guitar playing

"I'VE GOT THE KEY AND HE'S JUST A DOORMAT"

More agressive guitar playing

Wilbur was now singing again, continuing the song happily and energetically.
"Cus even tho he's got social skills, that doesn't mean I can't pay the bills"
This time Will and Techno seemed to dominate with their voices, others having quieted down as the main 2 lyrics were over, their throats sore from yelling the famous words.
"Anyway, make the most of him, cus she moves on pretty bloody quick, oh oh-"
"YOUR NEW BOYFRIEND'S AN ASSHOLE!"
Laughter filled the room, males looking at eachother, barely breathing already, their loud laugh being the only thing that could be heard in the neighborhood aside from rare passing cars.
"Okay okay- here goes the second verse", Will said, still laughing with the rest. His long fingers started playing the guitar expertly, making eye contact with each one of his friends, wondering if they'll shame Jared now.
"YEAH I'VE MET JARED", Sapnap yelled, others joining in a second later yelling with him.
"Of course I met Jared", Techno sang, as the others couldn't really sing anything other then the main lyrics. Their voices weren't made for this.
"The one who took you away from me"
"You hit it off instantly, I know cus you won't stop telling me"
"I've seen his jawline, shoulders and muscles, push against his fashion sense"
"I thought about what he looks like nude-"
"I'M NOT GAY THO!"
The rest quieted down again, barely containing their laughs.
"Cus she's-"
Sapnap cut into Wilbur's singing, singing loudly his own words.
"CUS SHE'S LIVING WITH DREAM"
"OH SHE'S LIVING WITH DREAM, FROM BACK WHEN WE WERE SEVENTEEN'
They had to stop for a second to laugh. Their stomachs hurt from all of the laughter they let out. Dream wheezed his famous wheeze, despite being slightly embarrassed. Once they calmed out, he loudly proclaimed:
"What the hell Sapnap! I'm not living with Wilbur's ex!", his cheeks now in bright red as he looked at Wilbur to see his reaction. He just looked back at his green eyes, laughing once everyone else started it again, but despite that, they never broke eye contact.
"Okay, let's finish this now", Schlatt said, being excited to sing more.
"Sure, lemme just-" Will replied, cutting himself off as he took his guitar, placed it in his lap again, and started playing once more.
"So how on earth can I be saved?", he sang softly, closing his eyes, focusing on the notes and the song.
"I just think that I deserve a little bit of what I earned", he opened his eyes again, his curious look meeting Schlatt's, their eyes locking lovingly for a second, before Will's fingers instinctively touched the strings again, making him look back at the guitar.
"I'm not gonna make another scene, the one I made when I was 23"
"Means I'm not allowed in Disney World"
Smiling, he looked up at the boys again, the excitement in their eyes was something he found adorable as ever.
"BUT HE'S IN YOUR BED AND I'M YOUR TWITCH CHAT"

More agressive guitar playing

"I'VE GOT A KEY AND HE'S JUST A DOORMAT"

Even more agressive guitar playing, at this point it's guitar abuse

"CUS EVEN THO HE'S GOT SOCIAL SKILLS, THAT DOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T PAY THE BILLS"
They continued, surprising Wilbur, but he let them have their way.
"ANYWAY, MAKE THE MOST OF HIM, CUS SHE MOVES ON PRETTY BLOODY QUICK"
They stopped, letting Wilbur say the "oh's"
"YOUR NEW BOYFRIEND'S AN ASSHOLE!"
There was some more guitar playing, them laughing again, their eyes sometimes fluttering up to admire eachother's eyes, before their attention being stolen by Will continuing to sing.
"I think about you everyday"
His eyes, for some reason, looked at Techno, making both of them lightly blush, but ignore that as they sang more.
"So how on Earth can I be saved?"
"I think about him a lot as well"
His eyes now met with Schlatt again, then with Sapnap.
"Maybe if he wasn't fine as hell?"
Now his eyes looked at Dream, staring at his beautiful, gorgeous, sexy, mysterious green eyes...
"Cus you're beauty, and you're grace"
"Your telephone calls are my favourite place"
"I want you to notice me."
He had puppy eyes, both from singing the softer part, and both from.. Well. He didn't know the other reason. Or did he..?
"With no restraining order please." He said with a wide grin on his face now.
They all smiled, letting him finishbthe last notes.
"Jason Derulo!" Schlatt jumped in suddenly, making the males yelp before laughing together.
They really SHOULD go to sleep now. It's not late but.. They shouldn't be singing at least. They didn't want to get kicked out as soon as they all moved in. They continued laughing for a while, saying how good it was and that they should do it again some time, maybe tomorrow, and so they did. Taking quick showers, they fled into their rooms, shutting the doors, still flushed from all the eye contacts they made. It's nothing, right? It's just the eye contact that's weird... They aren't.. in.. Y'know. Nah. They just made eye contact, it's nothing. Repeating that, they all fell asleep, soon to forget all of those thoughts as they went to some other world of dreams.
But some people couldn't really sleep.