A new beginning - chapter 5

Thank you guys so much for reading my other chapters! I'm up to 17 readers I'm so happy!

If you guys have any suggestions on next chapter please let me know

Anyways let's get back to the story

ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ

Naruto was at the front door of his apartment holding his key in his right hand. This really is a new beginning isn't it?

He opened the door and walked in. Not a bad place, it's better than my old apartment that's for sure.

The apartment was small it had a long hallway when you walked in with a bathroom at the end. A living room to the left and a kitchen and bedroom to the right.

Naruto quickly set his things in his room and got undressed to shower.

He started the hot shower excited to wash the dried blood from his hair. He quickly got in and started scrubbing and washing.

This warm water feels nice.

ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ

Naruto changed into some sweats and read a little he couldn't go back to sleep. He knew he would get nightmares and wouldn't take the chance.

Naruto, you need sleep. You have a big day tomorrow.

I know but I'll be fine please. I can't sleep and I won't.

If you're tired tomorrow that's your fault. I'm going to sleep. Don't wake me up

Sure thing Kurama, sleep well.

Naruto just read some books, and put away his clothes and Kunai in his dresser. It was 2 In the morning he thought he could at least get an hour of sleep and tried to fall asleep.

————

He woke up sweating.  he had another nightmare but this time it was about Hinata. I can't even get 2 hours of sleep. What the hell am I gonna do?

I might as well go for a walk again. He grabbed his keys and walked out the door. He passed his fathers house wanting to meet his mom but instead walked to the hokage monument.

He sat there and waited for the sunrise and watch the pretty colors change from pink to orange and a little of purple.

He walked toward the hokages office to wait for his orders.

"Naruto! Come in. I have news on your team and what you're gonna do on your stay." The hokage said

"I'm excited thank you! So what's the plan what do you want me to do?" He said with a big smile

The hokage smiled back "I'm letting you join team 7. Your fathers team. More like as an assistant jonin"

Naruto stood there shocked. Really with my father? I don't even know how to act around him.