The talk - chapter 13

Heyyy I'm back you guys!!
I struggled a little trying to figure out how to word this and what I should put in this chapter but I think I did pretty well. I'm so sorry for the HUGE break I just didn't have motivation and was going back into my rough time. But I want to make you guys happy! so enjoy!

————

Naruto was lying in the sleeping bag. His eyes started to water and get tired. His breathing had slowed down. He felt...Relaxed. And finally drifted off to sleep.

Morning came quite fast for Naruto. He woke up at around 5 am. A little before everyone else. He looked up and saw Minato sitting in the trees. I forgot. I should have woken up earlier and let him sleep for a little while instead...

"Good morning Minato" Naruto sat in-front of Minato. "Good Morning. How did you sleep?"

"I slept actually well last night. I'm sorry you didn't get any sleep. Tonight I can keep watch if you want me to"

"No no, you're alright Naruto. I wanted you to get as much sleep at possible"

Naruto smiled a little. "Do you have any questions?" He asked. Minato wanted to ask his question. And didn't think keeping it bottled up would be a good idea. So he asked them.

"Naruto how and why are you the only one who came from the future?" Naruto stared at his hands. Come on, I'm not that sensitive. Just tell mina- dad.. what happened.

"Well pretty much. There is a fourth great ninja war. And everyone dies except me and kura-"

I cant tell him about Kurama. Just yet.

"Sorry excuse me, I meant my friends yeah, my friends...my sensei..everyone died...and I found a way to go back in time"

Minato stared at Naruto...had he really gone through that? I cant even begin to think how he must feel.

"Im so sorry Naruto..."

"Im alright please don't worry about me. I at least now get to see you!" Naruto gave a small smile. Minato still had one more question. But he thought he should ask later.

Kakashi, Rin, and Obito were starting to wake up. Minato and Naruto jumped down. "Good morning guys!" Shouted Minato

"It's too early for this" said Kakashi packing up his mess. "Come on Kakashi relax a little. We've got a big day today" said Naruto

"Yeah Kakashi! Relax a little." Said obito. "I would be relax if I didn't have two annoying people shouting at six in the morning!" They all started laughing

———-

Soon they were in the trees again going their normal pace. Soon enough there was a flat land and they started walking.

"Hey Kakashi I know it's a little late but I wanted to congratulate you on becoming jonin! So I made you my own little first aid kit for you!" Said Rin.

"And I got you this. It's a little heavy but you'll get used to it" Minato said handing Kakashi the Kunai

Kakashi turned to obito "and what did you get me?" Obito stared at Kakashi. "I didn't know I was supposed to get you something! I forgot anyways."